Liar!

We were supposed to play Panama City and then Orlando on back-to-back weekends ......we changed them to Gilbert AZ and Tucson Az instead after the immigration bill passed.

Good Call!!!

What's silly post that you made. :roll:

Nah Gilbert (Phoenix sub) is pretty cool. As is the park

Big League Dreams

Lots of good golf in Arizona too.

AZ immigration law is nothing and I do care about oil spill so more than immigrant issues in AZ.

I prefer to have a vacation on beach, not inland.

No golfing, no baseball.

I'm more football and basketball guy.

No golfing, no baseball.

I'm more football and basketball guy.

Played football in High School and 1st year of college......hard to find good contact leagues after school........

My family (not me) is in the biz.......They would doing be some of the funding...lol We (general) hashed this out in a thread months ago......kinda old really. If people don't want to drill that's fine they are welcome to their opinion. But when it come to profit.........

I know. :lol:

I got friends in higher places too. Still nothing but hot air.

Oil Shale. Lots Lots Lots of them in Wyoming, Utah, and Colorado (in specific order in terms of quantity). Great. Wonderful.

Problem? Mining and Processing oil shales require extraordinary amount of water. In order to extract oil from shale, it must be heated to 500+ degree F. A large amount of CO2 will be released during this process. We all have seen the horror of decades-long of mining - toxic heavy metals and sulfates that seep into groundwater. depletion of water. health hazard.

IMO - we're better off with nuclear power plant option.

beeler-vuvu.jpg

B.O. standing in small boat "Federal Response" near gushing oil in ocean water using noise maker horn...loudly and incessantly. Caption says "Annoyed yet?"

Yep. That cartoon pretty much sums it up.

the best and cheapest energy is you. the radical conservation. stop splurging on luxury and wasting everything for your self-indulgence at nature's expense. No more gimmi gimmi gimmi.

Why aren't we collecting all these dead birds, fish, and so forth and squeezing the oil out of them? We could save all those baby tar balls and refine the oils. Take nets and gather all this stuff drifting into the beaches. Maybe if there was a profit to be made, this would occur.

That was obvious sarcasm. My point? It would seem far easier to suction this spewing oil into a barge, as opposed to processing stone or sand. If they could make money at it, they would probably be doing so. However, as long as they can just put a hole in the ground, and have the barrels filling themselves, why bother?

To all those that have a monster-sized vehicle that never leaves pavement, nor carries more than one passenger, well done! Keep that demand high! Let us drill everywhere so you can continue your self-centered lifestyles.

Yeah, but does anybody actually do it?

Nah. They just say it just to make themselves feel better.
That is because you cannot fathom someone looking out for Mother Earth instead of being self-centered. We are out there.

I do. I try to keep my luxury wants to a minimum. :)

But people don't call me a dirty crustie for no reason.

Luxury to a minimum? Exactly what is your "luxury"? Perhaps its more like you cannot afford these "luxuries" that are helping you keep such things to a "minimum" but first we need to define what you mean by "luxury."

Back