Let's write a Novel, add 2 sentences every day. Let's see where it goes.....

lloveparis

Reaction score
Keep adding 2 sentences each, once a day, to see where the story goes. Who knows, we just might have a best seller here :)
edit ; l was thinking today ,If it's any good we could send it off to publisher for vetting to see if it could be used for all the royalties to go to any deaf community charities, what do you
think ?

The more people who join in, the more intriguing the story will be.

l'll start..add any new characters, time, place etc as you like...

* don't worry about any possible bad grammar..some famous people became best seller writers.

but keep it clean lol. and no ghosts...l don't like ghosts lol.

The story with a unknown title ...yet.... lol

Detective George Strong's weather beaten face pressed against his car window, trying to see if the old house was occupied.
His eyes narrowed , straining to see if the tattered curtain moved because of the cold Autumn breeze.

Last edited:
Just then he saw a flutter of curtain and knew he was being watched. Chills came over him that had nothing to do with the brisk morning.

The beating rain on his car matched his heartbeat. The phone call from Davies may be a set up.

Strong eased off the handbrake to inch closer to the house, gently turning the steering wheel.

Wiping the rain from his eyes as he got out of the car, he noted the street was deserted. Trash was piled along the road as if it had not been picked up in weeks.

Davis had told Detective Strong the note with details of the the location of the kidnapped girl was in the empty house. Someone was in the house, he was sure of it !

OK no time or place, and no ghost, how about time travel, as it looked upon the structure a figure bumped (her him it) in passing coming from no where and when it turned to complain the street was empty

OK no time or place, and no ghost, how about time travel, as it looked upon the structure a figure bumped (her him it) in passing coming from no where and when it turned to complain the street was empty
time travel..why not.. so in what time ? in the future or in the past ? how were they dressed ? what was it like there ?

In a panic and now sweat pouring down his face, Strong stared at his watch. He'd been there an whole hour and it still said 8 am.

I think the OP needs to gather each new sentances provided in to a updated story post as this evolves. I cannot add anything now because two paths are taken.

One has him out of the car wiping eyes from the rain the recent one has him in the car looking at a gun....

Should I introduce a parallel Universe into the time travel theory? I am reminded of a old Freddy Kruger Chop Film where they repeated driving into the town center a number of times.

OK between the seats so what year did bucket seats come, cars I know not, he curses him self for leaving it in the car, tries to justify him self because of the rain, but where did that form come from? The house he would of seen had the rain blurred his vision that bad? And how did it disappear there was nothing in a stone's throw behind him? Had he imaged the whole thing?

I think the OP needs to gather each new sentances provided in to a updated story post as this evolves. I cannot add anything now because two paths are taken.

One has him out of the car wiping eyes from the rain the recent one has him in the car looking at a gun....

Should I introduce a parallel Universe into the time travel theory? I am reminded of a old Freddy Kruger Chop Film where they repeated driving into the town center a number of times.
*yes, l agree, when adding your sentences, post the last part of the story written, that way the reader can follow along.
( plus we will now start adding on l extra sentence every week, ie this week write 3 sentences, next week 4..etc etc. this will now make the story move forward faster. )

He stares down at the revolver between the seats, hesitantly he picks it up.
Grasping the revolver, Strong balanced himself against the open car door.
His shaking hand brushed the back of his wet head.
He froze, it was'nt just the rain that made his hair wet, it was blood !!

Last edited:
Had thebrush he had felt struck him , he hadn't felt anypain, but he knew bad wounds didn't hurt, as he gently probed his head he wondered if it was his blood...or ?

Had thebrush he had felt struck him , he hadn't felt anypain, but he knew bad wounds didn't hurt, as he gently probed his head he wondered if it was his blood...or ?
Or blood from the victim?, through a hazy vision he sees a big old tatty armchair in the far corner, with a person slumped on it with a head wound, hoping the victim was still alive, he staggered forward,

Or blood from the victim?, through a hazy vision he sees a big old tatty armchair in the far corner, with a person slumped on it with a head wound, hoping the victim was still alive, he staggered forward,

Detective Strong, feeling dazed, he knew he had to keep walking the short distance from his car to see more through the opened curtains of the old house.
He had to see for sure who it was slumped in the armchair.
It was Robert Davis !!
One of Detective Strong's informants.

Detective Strong, feeling dazed, he knew he had to keep walking the short distance from his car to see more through the opened curtains of the old house.
He had to see for sure who it was slumped in the armchair.
It was Robert Davis !!
One of Detective Strong's informants.
Dragging his feet, Strong slowly walked to the chip painted front door ,next to the window.
He pushed it open, his heart pounding. Was Davis still alive ?
And why was Robert Davis even here ?
Suddenly , inside the door, a woman's hand with manicured nails, grabbed his shoulder.

Back