Let's Cheer Up The Single Folks

BradB08

Reaction score
Cheer up!

At least you are not strapped down in an unhappy relationship. You're carefree, you can do what you want and you don't have to worry about commitment to a relationship.

You're supposed to be in the prime of your life. Get out there, have some fun and make some noise!

Sure, dating sites suck and meeting people is hard but at least you can always put both aside and just concentrate on your life/career.

So CHEER UP!:cool2:

Someone said that being/living alone is pretty easy compared to living with a mate...you have to work at the relationship....Being alone, who cares about ur bad habits??

Living alone builds character. I know a lot of people can't live alone, find a mate, and still are unhappy, but stay in that relationship, being afraid of being alone again!

Life's a funny thing, no matter which way you look at it.

Yeah I'm kind of disorganized but I try. I read that the smartest people are usually the most cluttered as well.

i agree with you, rockin robin. Living alone allows the time for self-reflection and this helps individuals realize their abilities/potential in life. I think focusing on the self is not necessarily a bad thing as long as it is geared towards self-improvement.

:ty:Brad, that's soo nice of you to bring something lighthearted and friendly to us singles :)

Yeah, Being single has it's own advantages and disadvantages just as much as one who isn't single.

I'm loving it being single for now. Sure, I do miss being with someone but hey, sometime it's good to have some balance in life in order to get yourself together. :)

But when you've lost everything while trying to go it alone, it scares the crap out of you to be alone. Yes I want to be independent and stand on my own again, but at the same time I would like to have an adult companion to talk to when I get home from work or whatever. Obviously I can't have it both ways right now, so I just make do with what I've got.

Hell, I wasn't aware I needed to be cheered up as a result of being single!

Back