Lets Ask For Cc

busybee

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am a lurker but am hoping for a favor. I really like the youtube channel called "Metatron"(It starts with hello noble ones in the description) It is a channel about knights and samurai and armor. I would really like for him to caption his videos better than the auto- captions. I wonder if a bunch of us ask him if he will do it. It would probably be good to be supportive and subscribe and watch but I think if a bunch of us can ask in the comments, maybe he will put in better CC. Thank you all so much!

I think it works better if you tell him your fan worship and ask him to fix it for you, many really will accommodate this request if they understand why.

Advocate for yourself

I already messaged him more than once. Maybe it is time for a new channel for me.

Hey,

If you like this channel this much, then maybe you support him already, otherwise you can still try through the ticketing system in the link below.

This firm provides a way of income for him, I'd say try convincing the company to get better CC on their video's

https://patreon.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Good luck!

You're welcome, I'm curious to find out if it does

Back