Let me when happen.

White_Flower_Peace

Reaction score
Wonder, I'm being a single for 5 year... I always be strong and move on.... ... Don't let me lost hope everything.... I always alone while think to be positive myself....
But my dogs always here for me happy... I need to be patient... Cheer up...

Wonder, I'm being a single for 5 year... I always be strong and move on.... ... Don't let me lost hope everything.... I always alone while think to be positive myself....
Maybe soon you'll able to find your lover and live happily together. Make yourself cheered up always! :)

Chin up and be a man. You will find your soulmate soon buddy, don't give up. erase it on your book.

Maybe soon you'll able to find your lover and live happily together. Make yourself cheered up always! :)
Maybe
I really positive through And strong heart while I feel love someone, anyone... Before some one will find and meet me that give us time the future..
I keep going to be cheer up And Some funny make all you happy and laugh.

Thank you for replied.

Chin up and be a man. You will find your soulmate soon buddy, don't give up. erase it on your book.

We shoulddo.
Well, I never looked for man in social media that is not safe.. Better I just positive through, I don't have to worry..
When I still personal pray for goal and I'm patient no matter what I do cheer up..
I have soul mate for someone soon..
I never give up...
Hey I don't know where erase here the book bec sometimes I checked here one a day. By the way..
Thank you for replied.

There is always someone for everyone in life and if or when it happens then it will make both of you happy. There are a few however who I have been fortunate to know in life and its what it is. Nothing bad. Truckers sometimes sacrifice family and other things in life when working hard. I don't do social media and am very careful about who is part of my life now. (Am a medical patient working on several surgeries planned among other things) so having been married to my ex and stayed with her as friends for so many years is good in some ways, not so good in others. However in the eyes of God its very good.

All the music and glory in heaven does not equal what happens between a man and woman enjoying life and many decades together.

I take life a little differently than most. And each day is a gift. And I consider myself fortunate.

Last edited:
There is always someone for everyone in life and if or when it happens then it will make both of you happy. There are a few however who I have been fortunate to know in life and its what it is. Nothing bad. Truckers sometimes sacrifice family and other things in life when working hard. I don't do social media and am very careful about who is part of my life now. (Am a medical patient working on several surgeries planned among other things) so having been married to my ex and stayed with her as friends for so many years is good in some ways, not so good in others. However in the eyes of God its very good.

All the music and glory in heaven does not equal what happens between a man and woman enjoying life and many decades together.

I take life a little differently than most. And each day is a gift. And I consider myself fortunate.
X1heavy
I think you're correct.
Need to understand your ex that she is your friend still good time. No matter what who care of u and ur ex.
Same like my ex.. He wanna knw If I'm okay.. I knew he has girlfriend.... So that not my problem who is authority the man for responsible.

I still be patient And accept to understand...
I feel better to be single the best while I have new friend and old friends...
If God know me how much i m better to be patient and fighting became happy and stress reliever :)
I knw some women and man must be honest with personal communication situation..

If they're agree or disagree how many long months or year for communication until becoming relationships.

It was not all roses I can tell you that.

My family had a history of vicious knife stabbing divorces etc. That left a impression on us kids. Dysfunctional even. What a mess.

I told my ex that life goes on and friendship is going to be the goal rather than the knife sharpening, so if there is anything you needed to get out of your system nows the time. (That took about 4 months. 4 difficult months.) in the end there is nothing left to fight over. I would not go so far to say it's paradise either. We are a team and will be for a long time whatever happens. Not necessarily a cohesive harmonious team. When enough time passes in our case going on 25 years things tend to find a balance.

We both kind of like it now, peaceful and more quiet able to think things through and deal with it better. No chaos or trouble with random people coming through the place. We had enough of a public life in trucking. So.. its all good. There are certain activities and locations we do miss but eh... we'll see how it goes.

At the end of the day its plenty. I suppose we teach each other sometimes when we don't understand one another sometimes. Then we must laugh and tease one another with words on how it could go. Playing devils advocate in a way until we find a solution then follow through.

As they say here in the South Times Gone. You cannot get it back tomorrow. However if you did have a tomorrow to make it a better day with someone.... would you? IF you can answer that and how etc. Then go for it.

Back