Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!

pek1

Reaction score
http://www.in-forum.com/ap/index.cfm?page=view&id=D93N37OG1

Snow headed for western ND

The Associated Press - Thursday, October 09, 2008

BISMARCK, N.D.

Winter is around the corner.

The National Weather Service says a winter storm headed for North Dakota could dump from 5 inches to 10 inches of snow on the western third of the state.

Weather service meteorologist Bill Abeling says the greatest chance of snow is Saturday and Sunday in the counties bordering Montana. He says the south central part of the state, including the Bismarck area, could see more rain than snow, because of warmer air coming from the south.

Abeling says the system should move out by midweek and give way to more fall-like weather.

Copyright © 2008 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. The information contained in the AP News report may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without the prior written authority of The Associated Press.

Here it comes, people!! Bring on the snow!!!! :thumb:

I heard that according to the Farmer's Almanac, this winter is supposed to be pretty rough. The only thing about winter I like is downhill skiing. Aside from that, I hate the frigid temperatures as well as having to walk on icy sidewalks and over snowbanks. Once I finish my Bachelor's degree next year, I'm moving to Arizona. I'll take 100 degree temperatures over 30 below zero any day. :) I've been in extreme heat before and it doesn't bother me like the cold does.

Hey ND folks! Please bring it down here!

I love snowflakes and winter! Air is so crispy during winter time.

I really am glad that the summer is behind!

BAH we had a badddd winter last year up here in ottawa, ON (canada)..It wasn't as much cold but LOTSSSSS of snow..supposedly this year we are spose to have MORE snow that last year and COLDER...our winter last year broke a record for the most snow since 1973...we got dumped on when i was in florida and my flight got cancelled so i got to stay an extra 3 days:D

:O

Snow?!

I've never seen snow in my whole life!

If I go to USA on exchange in 2010, I'll get to see SNOW! I think I'm excited already ;P

Please, I do not want to deal with the snow at this time of the year, ha.

It's still in the late 70's around here and it usually snows here between mid November to March. Rarely, It'll snow in April but it has happened few times.

Please, I do not want to deal with the snow at this time of the year, ha.

It's still in the late 70's around here and it usually snows here between mid November to March. Rarely, It'll snow in April but it has happened few times.

Same here... Same here... that's because i want to enjoy motorcyclin' around...

:O

Snow?!

I've never seen snow in my whole life!

If I go to USA on exchange in 2010, I'll get to see SNOW! I think I'm excited already ;P

shame on you... that's a crime against humanity... :thumbd:

I only like snow around Christmas time and then I done with it.I hate to drive in the winter.

Hey, Floridians -- are we goin' to have SNOW hereeee in Florida ? :fingersx:

I only like snow around Christmas time and then I done with it.I hate to drive in the winter.

I'm with you, I hate to drive in the snow especially during the winter storm. :shock:

Hey lifelong Florida resident here.

34 years old and never seen snow.

Lol

So I wouldn't know anything about snow... much less drive in it.

I would like to see snow one day to experience what it is like.

bring snows to here, i can go out to boardin'... wait wait.. ATV on snows..its damn fun.

Both of my Jeeps are ready and eager to handle the brutal of winter driving. I finish drove 18 inches of unplowed snow, amazed that I have not get stuck in!

Give me snow any day, and I love it! The deeper, the better! I have no trouble driving in snow, except I hate having to be careful to avoid the people who drive in it without knowing how. They scare me. :shock:

Back