Let discuss about with interracial date

LovelyBlkGal

Reaction score
I wuld like have discuss abt interracial date if it already other thread I will understand but I just wanna ur option that all :) How you feel when find out that ur good friend or best friend went on interracial date make u feel uncomfortable or don't care abt it plus important love am I right?? Also since some of yall are already in relationship but ur more welcome join discuss I'm not against any race :)

Let discuss I wuld love hear ur option :thumb:

I don't have any "best" single friends but I have several married friends and relatives that would be considered "interracial" couples. No problem.

The only thing that bothers me is some people who choose to date someone of a different race just for shock value or coolness, rather than for true feelings for the person.

Reba said:
I don't have any "best" single friends but I have several married friends and relatives that would be considered "interracial" couples. No problem.

The only thing that bothers me is some people who choose to date someone of a different race just for shock value or coolness, rather than for true feelings for the person.

:gpost:

Reba said:

Ahem to that. Racial fetishes are one of my biggest pet peeves, especially if they are sexualized too. It is a source of anxiety for me and my friends when we believe that we are targeted as desired objects based on our so-called exotic-ness.

That yall option I don't have no plm with that but for me I don't care abt date any interracial cuz I'm respect their's feel as long that way I can understand and I have few friends who already have interracial relationship which it not bother me at all

GalaxyAngel said:
:repost:

simalir this related topic thread..
Here's
Interracial date

I suggest this thread merge.. Up to mod's opnion?

Ahh I was looking for this one I don't noticed that and I was thought wanna new thread for option that all so I'm gonna ask mod to move my thread merge

LovelyBlkGal said:
Ahh I was looking for this one I don't noticed that and I was thought wanna new thread for option that all so I'm gonna ask mod to move my thread merge

Mod Note:

I don't see the need to 'merge' this thread with the 'old' thread that covered this sort of topic...more of refreshing the topic and heading in another direction whereas the ideas, opinions and feedback is altogether refreshed. ;)

So, bearing that in mind, on with the discussions-- :)

~RR

(also--posts and quotes may be taken out of the 'old' thread for further discussion-- ;) )

Roadrunner said:
Mod Note:

I don't see the need to 'merge' this thread with the 'old' thread that covered this sort of topic...more of refreshing the topic and heading in another direction whereas the ideas, opinions and feedback is altogether refreshed. ;)

So, bearing that in mind, on with the discussions-- :)

~RR

(also--posts and quotes may be taken out of the 'old' thread for further discussion-- ;) )

Thanks let me know about that RR but it ok they don't have to discuss about that I'm respect that :)

I, being white, fell in love and married a guy who is mixed of American Indian, Black and White. We bore two daughters together. I didn't marry him just because I thought his race was cool but because I had feelings for him. He and I are now separated but we have remained to be friends.

ButterflyGirl said:
I, being white, fell in love and married a guy who is mixed of American Indian, Black and White. We bore two daughters together. I didn't marry him just because I thought his race was cool but because I had feelings for him. He and I are now separated but we have remained to be friends.

I can understand how u feel abt him as long u and him are remained friend smile same thing my last ex b/f is white so he and I decied stay good friend and wanna him be happy no matter what :)

it doesn't bothering me , although i do notice black guys are really funny when they're trying to be smooth talkers lol. At least the ones i know. I use to have a crush on my friend justin who was half german and mexican he was really nice and sweet. Although i thought he looked half black , and half mexican.. was i wrong.

Im white girl and dated a black guy once. I didn't have problem with his skin color. We stopped dating becuz we starting fighting--he was immature and needed to grow up. ;)

I dont see anything wrong with interracial dating. I wouldnt have problems with dating differnt skin colors. HOWEVER..i am spoken for LOL HUGS foxy! good thread! :)

Nah I don't have any problem with interracial dating or marriage. :)

I'm Native American and my boyfriend is Mexican. He is my world.

ella: No kidding?? Yea i noticed all black guys are act like comedy haha

sillycat: i can understand that i don't blame that you has break up with him for reason :)

Bowak: thanks! :)

LuciaDisturbed: It's good for you :)

Back