Legend country music glen campbell died at 81 years old due alzheimer

sara1981

Reaction score
Glen Campbell Dead at After Alzheimer's Battle
http://people.com/country/glen-campbell-dead-alzheimers-battle/

That same day of my great aunt died August 8 but me and my family been back and forth see her before she died but she had Alzheimer also so I'm felt bad for my grandma hates to says goodbyes sisters when she died.. And my great aunt almost died yesterday but she died peacefully this morning at 6:15am and join heaven with my grandma's sisters Clara,Charlene,Buck,Nelda and my great-Grandparents Spence so my Great-Aunt's three daughters at her mom's side when she died and kept updates and her three daughters informed family and friends on her passing away..I do missed my great-aunt but she so sweet lady but she missed reunions,holidays annual..

Rhinestone cowboy always!

I'm agreed with you but no laughing matter its very seriously disease

His good friend, "Alice Cooper" believe or not, said it was sad he didn't go sooner because the disease just robs you of so much. We really need to find a cure. The only worse is this disease is when it strikes children....

Laura

Hello. I’m really sorry to hear the loss of your Great Aunt. I’m sure she was a sweet lady. I’m glad that you are reaching out to us through Deaf forum. You are not alone. I do have a deaf friend who is also battling Alzheimer’s disease. Alzheimer is a terrible disease. I’ve seen what it does to people. Death is not the end of us. There’s life after death – eternal life with Jesus. That’s the joy that we look forward to it.

What is your faith background? I see you mentioned heaven. Does your Great Aunt believe in Jesus?

You and your family are in my prayer.

God’s blessings

Hello. I’m really sorry to hear the loss of your Great Aunt. I’m sure she was a sweet lady. I’m glad that you are reaching out to us through Deaf forum. You are not alone. I do have a deaf friend who is also battling Alzheimer’s disease. Alzheimer is a terrible disease. I’ve seen what it does to people. Death is not the end of us. There’s life after death – eternal life with Jesus. That’s the joy that we look forward to it.

What is your faith background? I see you mentioned heaven. Does your Great Aunt believe in Jesus?

You and your family are in my prayer.

God’s blessings

Yes my great-aunt is Christian and she believe Jesus but I'm also Christian in my life..

Her obituaries
http://www.harrisfuneralhomes.net/o.../obituary/show/jimmie-laverne-sharp-105072909

Hello! Thank you for getting back to me. I wanted to let you know that I read your Great-Aunt’s obituary. Sound like she was a wonderful lady. I’m glad to hear that you are a Christian. Having faith in Jesus is important. My passion is to share about the love of Jesus with the deaf people. Did you know that 98 percent of deaf people don’t know Jesus? We do have a lot of deaf friendly materials that helps deaf people to better understand about God’s Word. What is your faith life is like? I mean what resources do you use to learn about God’s Word beside the Bible (again which version do you use for Bible?) Did you know that there is Deaf Mission online where you can actually watch in American Sign Language? I hope to hear from you soon. You and your family are in my prayers.

God’s blessings

There are cures, The government just don't want the people to know, its a way to control population as well as money flow to them. Other countries have cures but our government bans them ( so you either need to go there or die here ) sadly its true.
Where did you hear about these "cures?" Can you provide proof? Such as studies that were published in medical journals or is this all hearsay? I would think that Glen Campbell with all his money could of gone anywhere in the world to get the "cure" so I doubt that any "cure" exist. I also know Europe and the UK have a huge problem with Alzheimers and dementia in their aging populations, so exactly what countries have these "cures?"

Back