Learning ASl:Need someone to pratice with

tati1995

Reaction score
I been on Websites for now i know a handful of words but i need to pratice with someone. After high school im going to study to become an interpreter if any one is interested let me know Thanks :wave:

I been on Websites for now i know a handful of words but i need to pratice with someone. After high school im going to study to become an interpreter if any one is interested let me know Thanks :wave:

I would be happy to help you, we can do it over yahoo or another that has web cam, Im hearing but I've used ASL all my life and alot of my friendships and relationships are with Deaf ppl.

im a student too. add me on fb if you wanna. im super new tho, like literally only 4 classes, but i love it and im trying.

fb --> alicia cangialosi

I'm also studying ASL and would love to work on it do you have oovoo or skype.

oovoo ASL student

Would love to chat with any female ASL students, or anyone deaf or hard of hearing that wouldn't mind helping me improve my ASL! im on oovoo celly37!

hi im also asl student i would love to practice im in asl 2 now. how BOUT OOVOO

Hey everyone,
I am a student at Univ of Michigan and need people to practice my ASL with. I would love to meet d/Deaf people to practice and sign with!!! MY skype name is the same as my username!

Thanks,
Tony

I'm a beginner, too, but would be happy to chat sometime. I'm literally always on Skype. Feel free to message me!

I'm also new. Just started to learn more ASL. So I would be happy to chat with someone and learn more. :D

Add me on Skype: quirina.angeles :) I'm in the process of becoming deaf and could really use some help learning ASL.

Back