"Lazy" way to get free money?

how can it be that im 'dishing out'? oh wait, maybe u cant register the difference berween meaning and substitute

Buy for a dollar , sell for two.

Nothing lazy about that. Thats the basic concept behind every store on the planet.

If auctions and trade shows get your blood boiling, you had better avoid the Barter Kings show.

Barter Kings - Episodes, Video & Schedule - A&E

It's about two guys whose careers are basically trading one thing for another more valuable thing and they just trade up and up and up until they end up with a car or a boat or something.

The show is probably set up (trades are designed, etc), but the show is designed well enough that it's somewhat believable.

If auctions and trade shows get your blood boiling, you had better avoid the Barter Kings show.

Barter Kings - Episodes, Video & Schedule - A&E

It's about two guys whose careers are basically trading one thing for another more valuable thing and they just trade up and up and up until they end up with a car or a boat or something.

The show is probably set up (trades are designed, etc), but the show is designed well enough that it's somewhat believable.

I never knew about that one. I only knew of Pawn Star, Storage Wars, and America Pickers. I would have to watch that show some day. Sounds intriguing.

Exactly!! I am smart. Too bad that not many women want to take advantage of it.

From a womans pov if that's how you're always making money and it's just an off chance that you find something and this is the only way you make money than I can see why some women don't like that.

It's find and great if you have an awesome personality and you're smart etc but sometimes some women also want stability knowing that in the future their husbands can provide for their family by having a good steady paying job with regular income that comes in every 2 weeks.

Back