Lawsuits against Advanced Bionics

Yeah they were using a company for their internal circuits that they shouldn't have, but have since fired that company and made changes to how they make them.

I don't have a link to that article handy though.

this is old shit. AB did use 2 different manufacturers to produce the internal implants at one point, but they now only use the 1.

This is old news. Those lawyers appear to be scrounging for clients to make money.

This is OLD NEWS!!!!!! I'm not AB user! My choice is Cochlear nucleus. It's common for AB user's device fail and can get replacement new one or re-implant for FREE!

This is why a lot of people chose Cochlear Nucleus. They know it's been around and dependable. like I wrote before, it's a scary decision to make when you chose CI... and when you make it, you want something you know that won't fail you.

This is why a lot of people chose Cochlear Nucleus. They know it's been around and dependable. like I wrote before, it's a scary decision to make when you chose CI... and when you make it, you want something you know that won't fail you.

Did you ask every person who decided on the Nucleus if that was their reason? It may be YOUR reason but unless you have the actual facts don't speak for others.

All three companies have had implants fail, so no one is immune to imperfection.

JC

Did you ask every person who decided on the Nucleus if that was their reason? It may be YOUR reason but unless you have the actual facts don't speak for others.

All three companies have had implants fail, so no one is immune to imperfection.

JC

Pretty much, that was their reason for Cochlear.. it's trustworthy and dependable. Not everyone, but most of them. Because when I had my CI, other CI companies have just came out to the market, knowing that All implants have a risk of failing. And some of them were a recalled and people had trouble with it.

and yes, I asked. Did you think I would just pick a Cochlear implant without asking or researching?

Back