Lawmakers Want to Ban Eyeball Tattoos

for those who wants to know what's it like - see here. WARNING - NOT FOR THOSE WITH WEAK STOMACH

"Anal Stretching"????? HAHAHA! LMAO! Fell off my chair! Wonder where this is done?? At Loony Tunes Hospital, on Buggs Bunny Avenue...by Dr. Daffy Duckie????...Bet Dr. House would love this case! :naughty:
Not eating enough fiber causes anal stretching...

for those who wants to know what's it like - see here. WARNING - NOT FOR THOSE WITH WEAK STOMACH

Oh, I'm wonders about what happen in Iran? I believe that sharia law banned tattoos for both of genders.

I suspect the real reason behind this is not to discourage people from doing it. I don't think it would matter to Uncle sam if they are doing anyway. What it matters is ***TAXES***

If ban that, then doing it anyway will not qualify for blindness tax exemption, and other benefits for blind people.

I think it is right thing to ban, that is to warn them if they do it anyway, do not expect any "blind welfare benefits" :nono:

If it were ban, and that person got blind from tattoo on eye, then government can say, well you did this illegally and we can not give you the benefits.

I myself do not have guts to do that anyway, can't have Deaf PLUS blind, that would be insane!

I can see how tattooing most of the sclera could be a problem for any doctor. How can a doctor tell if you have a pink eye or jaundice if he can't see the real color of your sclera???

the link have been removed oh well
but i did googled the title and EWWW gross

good thing they are banning eyeball tattoos i won't have it in my eye NO way my left eye is bad already shrugs

Back