Last Movie You Watched?

"Sound and Fury," tonight in class. The coda mother (Marie I think), and the hearing grandparents, let's just say I didn't like them one bit!, the grandmother was patronizing her family with complete lack of respect for their opinion. Whispering poison into her grand daughters ear... the coda mother was selfish for wanting to change her child to fit her lifestyle, not the other way around, and change herself. Very controversial, and I'm aware I didn't need to summarize, as many of you have seen it.

Last movie I saw was Green Latern, and it pretty good, but I was expecting it to be better

Tonight I am going to see the Hunger Games with my two teens. They bought me a ticket for my birthday.

saw untraceable, altough it was good it could be a bit better.

saw the eye just last week too! good movie and true, you don't always see what you believe.

was the other boleyn girl good?

save the last dance is one of my all-time favorites!

going to watch the other sister again soon, touchy movie and tearjerker!

The quote is from the first page didn't relize their were so many pages.

The last movie I actually saw was In The Land Of Blood and Honey or U Zemlji Od Krvi i Meda, Angelina Jolie's directoral debut. It tells the love story a Bosnian Muslim and a Serbian Solider. The solider is head of the camp were the Bosnian lives after being taken from her home. The Serbs(I"m Croatian,so i have a bit of distaste for them) tell everyone to get out of the apartment the shoot the men and take most of the women. The serbs are so mean that they go as far as killing an inocent baby.

My all time favourite movie is TOBG its my fave historical fiction for some reason. I like save the last dance and omg I know The Other sister is a tearjerker a movie I haven't seen in years.

Last edited:
Avenger. what a f'ing great movie. it's about time that they did it right with comic movie.

The Tower heist movie is such a good movie for my last movie to watch expect for the Underworld 4th movie out by in the next week to rent a Redbox kisok. :)

Back