Last Movie You Watched?

Ironclad is straight brutal. There's enough blood letting and body parts to resemble a horror film. Love it ;)

I just watched The Hills Have Eyes (Remake) on bluray.

That is how battle is. If more people understood that perhaps, there would a lot less wars and far less romanticism of military service.

I didn't think The Hills Have Eyes was that worthy of a remake. Hollywood must definitely be getting hard up for material these days... :roll:

That is how battle is. If more people understood that perhaps, there would a lot less wars and far less romanticism of military service.

I didn't think The Hills Have Eyes was that worthy of a remake. Hollywood must definitely be getting hard up for material these days... :roll:

That's not really the case, the bottom line is making a profit. They already have rights to their movies, so it wouldn't cost them anything to remake them. Originality isn't something that matters to the executives working in the film industry these days. They just want to satisfy their investors.

Just finished X-Men - First Class. Not too bad, but in mu opinion, not as good as the others.

I despise the X-Men movies and Wolverine sucked tremendously but First Class along with Fast Five are among my top 5 action movies of 2011. Great popcorn flicks.

Got about half through The Boy in The Striped Pajamas when the power went off. Got the power back and now my computer tells me that I need all these updates.

I watched ELF, which is a cute movie.

Kristina, I have The Boy in the Striped Pajamas on DVD. The ending is just WOW. I won't say it but it's just WOW. I very much recommend you finish it if you can.

Wirelessly posted (sorry for the repeat posting, accidently somehow posted it before I was done. Am on a new phone, lol. )

Last movie(s) I watched were: 'Push,' 'Inception,' and 'Meet the Robinsons.'

'Push' was an interesting movie with Dakota Fanning. Wont mind watching it again.

'Inception' was like 'Wow! Strange and confusing movie, but I liked it! (with Leo DeCaprio)

'Meet the Robinsons' is a Disney animated movie about a boy who meets his future family via a time machine. Fascinating and funny movie.

Seven Pounds (Will Smith)

I also saw Harry Potter final movie not long before that.

Well don’t wanna be last on what is latest, I watched the most, I think, sought after movie this year “Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn”. Absolutely worth the long wait, my favorite book of Stephenie Meyer.

Got about half through The Boy in The Striped Pajamas when the power went off. Got the power back and now my computer tells me that I need all these updates.

Got to finish the movie and I am so heart broken by it. Very sad.

The Bad Teacher with Cameron Diaz. Funny.

I watched Super 8 and Old School with my friends last night.. super 8 was scary and old school was hilarious! I love vince vaughn and luke wilson

Back