Last Movie You Watched?

My Name is Khan - Grade A-

Scott Pilgrim vs. the World.

Very creative and full of references to the 80s' video games and manga.

The Forbidden Kingdom, I liked it! kind of a mix of Wizard of Oz and Karate Kid...and Chinese mythology...again, I like it!, id give it a A, one of the best MA film Ive seen in a long while...

FFHavok,

mom and I both liked in terms of technical etc - awesome acting, much skill..wow...BUT very powerful movie, gruesome, not 'pleasant'.

Gummer The Forbidden Kingdom looks intriguing, I had not know of it til I saw your post-

Little Fockers got bad reviews but the people I know of who saw it really liked. I'm probably gonna go since there are some good actors in it and I like to make up my own mind.

Thanks for the information, dogmom. I think I am going to try to go see that movie if I get a chance.

I want to see Little Fockers, too. I liked the first 2, so I'm sure that one is just as good.

Last night I watched the family stone since someone here was asking about a particular scene and tonight I am feeling like pride and prejudice

" ..... you have bewitched me mind body and soul and I lov I lov I love you"

Death Race 2 - Good movie but this movie isn't finishing. I'm looking forward to the now rumoured death race 3.

Just watched The Time Traveler's Wife (yeah I know older movie, but hadn't seen it). It was a good movie, but sad ending.

Revenge of the Nerds
Revenge of the Nerds II

"Case 39" with Renee Zellweger.
it's good and suspenseful.

"The Sorcerer's Apprentice" with Nick Cage
My partner and I enjoyed that action-adventure movie, hoping it would be part 2.

"The Last Exorcism"
Eh, it's like a documentary movie but kinda suck, too many exorcism movie. In my opinion, it's BS.
Better original horror movie from the 70's "The Exorcist" with Linda Blair, the bed scene gave me the chills. See the click on tube.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEpPkkFHRyM&feature=related[/ame]

This one is very good movie and lots of action way beginning to the end!! WOW the name of movie called "Resident Evil Afterlife"

I recall that first Tron movie, first time I saw it, didn't really enjoy it, but watched it later and then I did like it more. Husband and I are both interested in seeing the new one.
mom and I just saw "Black Swan" - not for faint-hearted. VERY "dark".
great acting-
I was the same way when I saw it for the first time. I saw it without captions. I was too young to understand the story. I just liked it cuz it looked cool. When I got older and took computer classes, I saw the movie again later with captioning. That's when I enjoyed the movie more because it was an action movie from a computer's point of view. ;)

I watched Tron: Legacy captioned, then came back a couple hours later to see it again in IMAX 3D! :)

Step Up 3 (My daughters are into dancing) But didn't have CC, so couldn't follow the storyline. The plot on the other hand was easy. Down and out, show exceptional talent and promise, boy meets girl, betrayal, lose everything, disband, deep soul searching, girl makes up with boy, challenge of talent, reband, show talent in competition, win competition and boy wins girl. Everyone win-win and happy. Same plot each time. Dancing was fascinating. Liked the play on traditional dancing in tribute to the great dancers of the 50s.

Back