Last Movie You Watched?

Thinking tonight I will either watch "Glory Road" again, or "Rocky Horror Picture Show" again. Want to watch TV, but the antenna is giving us problems and we can't get some of our channels at night, so I will watch "The Gates" on Spreety TV online tomorrow.

i sometimes thinks youre an advocate of the anti-hollywood

How do you gather that based on the question I asked? I read the book when I was in 6th grade and I still remember it as a very sad and moving read. I was wondering if the movie was the same way...

Anyway, I'm not anti-Hollywood, though I do tend to think it produces a lot of crap, and the best movies are being made by small, independent flimmakers and by those in other countries.

I watched "Annie Hall" for the first time yesterday. It's over thirty years old, but it's still really funny and fresh. Now I understand why Woody Allen was considered such a genius way back when.

How do you gather that based on the question I asked? I read the book when I was in 6th grade and I still remember it as a very sad and moving read. I was wondering if the movie was the same way...

Anyway, I'm not anti-Hollywood, though I do tend to think it produces a lot of crap, and the best movies are being made by small, independent flimmakers and bey those in other countries.

i know , you werent really, just trying to get you talking, and i agree alot with you say, and to be honest i dont read enough to know exactly where you coming from, but in near future i will start have a new hobby, reading novels...
got 2 here, ready to kickstart the new habit, these are; I hope they serve beer in hell and Let the right one in....

i cant wait till summer break, be sipping fantastic chardonnays, reading these books and a couple part time work to have fresh perspective in life... been a student tooo long!...

cheers
oh btw soon will be a 21 year old Bushmills coming my way... from USA, woot!

Good stuff. You can never go wrong with reading. Although, I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell hardly qualifies as a novel. More like a collection of disjointed stories about a disgusting, sexually perverse egomaniac that serves no higher artistic or moral purpose. I actually read a lot of the stories on Tucker Max's website, mainly for the shock value it gave me, but I would never purchase the book, and I refuse to promote or contribute in any way to his success.

Summer break? Oh right, cause the seasons are reversed on the underside of the planet! lol. 21 year old Bush! That sounds pretty damn good. :D Have a dram for me!

i know , you werent really, just trying to get you talking, and i agree alot with you say, and to be honest i dont read enough to know exactly where you coming from, but in near future i will start have a new hobby, reading novels...
got 2 here, ready to kickstart the new habit, these are; I hope they serve beer in hell and Let the right one in....

i cant wait till summer break, be sipping fantastic chardonnays, reading these books and a couple part time work to have fresh perspective in life... been a student tooo long!...

cheers
oh btw soon will be a 21 year old Bushmills coming my way... from USA, woot!

Watched Snow White for the first time since I was a little girl. Found it quite enjoyable.

Also watched Speed.

Watched 'Grown Ups' on online with subtitle (.srt) - very good

baby-jane-poster.JPG

My BF and I watched this classic movie.

Back