Last Movie You Watched?

We watched Avatar this week on DVD also Flicka2.

I watched some of classic Superman movies and Superman Returns on AMC as part of hero marathon. I have them recorded on my DVR for later. I hope I can get Ponya and couple of new movies tonight or later.
Not long time ago, I caught up the Adam Sandler movies "Billy Masion" and "Mr.Deeds".

Does anyone know if they're going to make a sequel to "unbreakable" I thought it was a good film. Kevin.

Will S.' son playing the "Kid" in that movie.....neat-
didn't he play in a move with his dad once- the one where they were homeless?

This Saturday we are having our deaf movie night and we will be seeing The Blind Side.

I saw "Prime cut" again last night, starring Lee Marvin and Gene Hackman. It's a good film but it might put you off sausages for life ! :D Kevin.

This past weekend I finally watched 'Avatar' and 'The Blind Side'...both were pretty good movies. I've also watch 'S. Darko'...bleh...

I watched some of classic Superman movies and Superman Returns on AMC as part of hero marathon. I have them recorded on my DVR for later. I hope I can get Ponya and couple of new movies tonight or later.
Not long time ago, I caught up the Adam Sandler movies "Billy Masion" and "Mr.Deeds".
I saw Billy Madison last week with my girlfriend. I also have it on DVD along with Happy Gilmore. Know what's funny? After those two movies, Adam Sandler founded a new production company called Happy Madison. Movies by Happy Madison usually involve Adam Sandler and his friends. :)

Does anyone know if they're going to make a sequel to "unbreakable" I thought it was a good film. Kevin.
Hmm... I don't know. I don't see how a sequel would be done.

It was a good movie though. :)

Amelia(about the women pilot in the 1930's, not the french film), and Fast and Furious (2nd), both were great

Have you seen the other two new movies that were released at the same time... Legion and Daybreakers?

I dislike horror movie for Daybreakers. Rental Legion blu-ray discs were out of stock in Blockbuster last Friday. I will get it next time.

Last night watch "Freaky Friday" for the first time. My daughter and I got a kick out of that one.

Wirelessly posted

I saw Avatar few days ago and that movie is two thumbs up, very unique movie and one of its kind out there.

Back