Last Movie You Watched?

'LIVE AND LET DIE'on tv lastnight Sean Connory

Oldies. :P "Juggernaut" (1974) w/ Richard Harris, Omar Sharif. Good movie. Also saw "Man in the Middle" (1963) w/ Robert Mitchum, France Nuyen and Barry Sullivan. Pretty good also. :popcorn: Just arrived in our library's freebie dvd collection this month. Both are closed captioned. :yesway:

Bunch of old James Bond movies. Our cable has been giving us a free week of premium channels so we've been watching movies we don't normally have access to.

Love it when they do that, offering free weekend access to premium channels! :wave: We never sign up for the channels, but we get to watch some movies for the weekend. So, we make sure we have popcorn, and plan ahead. LOL! :P

Last night i watched Notebook movie with my wife.It story based on a real love story and a romantic movie.We really enjoyed to watched this movie.....

HI Guys........Last night i watched The Amazing Spider-man movie. It was a amazing movie. I never seen this type of movie. In this movie a lot of action. If you watch this movie you will enjoy this movie.

Had myself a Twilight marathon. I watched Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn, Part 1.

I recently watched Journey 2: The Mysterious Island. I'm now waiting for Journey 3: From Here to the Moon. :)

Soon, I'll be watching The Three Stooges (the recent release). :)

Cinderella Man (2005)

Just got "Cinderella Man" (2005) from our library. Russell Crow. Renée Zellweger. Paul Giamatti. Directed by Ron Howard. Good movie! :popcorn: Bummer is there are a lot of great special features, but none of them are captioned. Jerks! :squint:

Hi guys,

My last movie The Dark Knight Rises...It's really awesome movie...
All the actions and adventure scenes are more entertaining....
I really impressed by this movie..I will have rating it 9/10....

Back