Last Movie You Watched?

The Bodyguard.

Have already seen it before. It was on tonight. I'm sure it was showing tonight as a tribute to Whitney Houston and her funeral today.

"The Help" I really enjoyed it. CC was very easy to follow. No violence. I also enjoyed the book. I wouod recommend seeing it.

OMG I just watched a movie called Secrets in the Walls on Lifetime Movie... OMW it was soooooooooooooooo good and creepy... I love movies like that. Makes me wanna live in an old house.

Money Ball
Brad Pitt was as cute as ever. Some parts the CC was not that great. Over all I would recommend it. Especially if you like and follow baseball.

This HOH person has worked as a movie extra. So of course, I have recently watched two I'm in :)
"Real Steel"
"The Ides of March"

Not in these, but just watched:
Twilight - Breaking Dawn Part 1
Rock Star (an oldie, but goodie)

enjoying TCM's "31 Days of Oscars" Last night my family watched "East of Eden" with James Dean. then Henry Fonda in Steinbeck's "The Grapes of Wrath". After "The Grapes of Wrath" shared with my son his great grandpa's stories of their mirgration from Oklahoma to Califorina...

Last edited:
Wirelessly posted (Blackberry Bold )

KristinaB said:
The only one I have is Legend of The Mountain Man - once you've watched all the one's you have, can you post which ones you liked didn't like (I'd like to get a few more, but money's tight, so if you have any comments without giving away the movies, that would be great)

Of the 5 I know of:

Forget me not - don't like. I thought the acting was over-dramatized.
Wrong Game - confusing at first, but very good.
Gerald - very moving and good.
Legend of the Mountain Man - very good.
Versa Effect - hilarious!!! Totally funny!!

Thanks - I've been debating getting some more :)

I was looking at Gerald - so I'm glad you liked it !!

I did't think Versa Effect was on DVD yet,I'll have to look.

Back