Last Movie You Watched?

Hannibal Rising
I thought it was Excellent! some might disagree, but i loved the film.Inspirational....lol

I just finished watching Godfather I. I'll watch part II next; i'm happy Robert DeNiro is in this one. :kiss: :wiggle: He was pretty hot when he was young; well... he's not bad now!

Lord of the Rings 1978

Last movie I watched is the 1978 animation of 'Lord of the Rings'
j-r-r-tolkien-s-the-lord-of-the-rings-cover.jpg

This movie made a big big big impact on me as a little kid. It got me reading Tolkein and may have even been the reason why I developed a life-long passion for sci-fi and fantasy.

Silver Bullet by Stephen King.. it was a movie about a werewolf killing everyone in town. i didn't watch the whole movie.. not a fan of gory horrors unless i have someone to watch it with.

Trollhunter, a Norwegian film in a style like Blair Witch, but so, so much better. I was pleasantly surprised and recommend it to anyone who has a couple hours to kill and wants to have some fun.

Trollhunter, a Norwegian film in a style like Blair Witch, but so, so much better. I was pleasantly surprised and recommend it to anyone who has a couple hours to kill and wants to have some fun.

I was already planning to watch this tonight! Thanks for the great review. I hope it is good :D

Real Steel. It was better than I expected. I didn't watch with captions (not available in this area), but it's mostly action anyway and fairly straightforward to figure out the relationships and what people are (likely) saying to each other.

Just watched a run of Will Smith films
Bad Boys
Bad Boys II (better than the original IMO)
I am Legend (this was quite scary!)​

watched in the last few days:

howling: reborn
super 8
wrong turn 4
30 days of night
hangover 2
a little help
crazy, stupid, love

wrong turn 4 was a blast honestly. there's a lot more 'victims' in this installment so that means more blood letting. this film also serves as a prequel to wrong turn

howling: reborn is a letdown for the most part. i had no problem with the story line honestly but there's a few annoying characters and the cgi was aggravating.

super 8
this one is forgettable honestly. did not meet my expectations. fanning did a great job and all the kids were a blast to watch but the movie was missing 'something' i was hoping for 80's nostalgia similar to the goonies, explorers, monster squad.

Unbelievable but true, we just finished watching for yet another time *gasp* Rocky Horror Picture Show

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2 - Grade B+
I think that this Harry Potter movie series are ending.

Back