Las Vegas AD Meet Up!

Cargo space is cheap. Just wear an artic winter coat. :lol:

Hey, you forgot the oxygen.........awww, too late, now Oddball's talking even funnier than she normally does. :D

It's confirm, I'm going to Las Vegas... Let's party... And I had to work on day anyway.

How did your Dad do that?

Technically, it was $462.30 USD, but my mom and dad managed to pay for the $462.30 USD tix for $82.60 something due to several Southwest gift cards for mileage awards.

I don't remember how my dad told me it worked. I will ask him again tomorrow. :cool2:

Technically, it was $462.30 USD, but my mom and dad managed to pay for the $462.30 USD tix for $82.60 something due to several Southwest gift cards for mileage awards.

I don't remember how my dad told me it worked. I will ask him again tomorrow. :cool2:

Oh, that's cool. I was more goofing off than seeming to pry so no biggie.

See y'all if i CAN because of that weekend, i'll be playing NSAD tournament with my team. Find me on the field or roam on the street, either way.

My number is.. #20 on back of the jersey and front saying, "CALIFORNIA". Should be easy to find me :D

Vegas!!

Yay!! Your roomie will go as well?

Let's parrtttaaayy!

Honestly, I have no idea who will come with me, they haven't make decide who will work with me. Yeahhhhh PARTY time! Dance on top of roof and get drunk! :giggle:

Plans changed and I will now be there. Will be playing NSAD as well.

I still live in Nevada, Henderson is about less than 20 minute from Las Vegas.

I will go to Deaf Nation otherwise my day will be off from working in law office.

Ohh, yes, I so want to come to this, I live in Vegas, I just need to get the time off from work :) I volunteered back in 2010 and think I might do it again, was a good experience :)

I am going to try and go. Do you mind a hearing person hanging out? I would love the get away without the baby...

i doubt i will make it. cuz of work..so i'd rather to save it for next year trip to Phillippines.

Would like to go but driving out at 4 dollars a gallon, no thanks!! We got other plans here on East Coast anyway. Being from NYS. We will wait for the World Deaf Expo come on East Coast someday!!

Second of all, like I said plans. We just got our Scamp and going camping nearby just a few hours drive. That is all. We got 2 eggfests to go to. Eggfest if you want to know what that is. It is all fiberglass RV owners get together at a campground. One in PA in June and another just 2 hours from us in Letchworth St. Park just south of Rochester, NY.

Back