Las Vegas AD Meet Up!

One more thing...

One more thing, I CAN come to Vegas IF I get 3 to 4 more passengers. I dont think my wife would go because she would have too much time off. I work for myself so I can go ONLY if I get 3 to 4 more passengers to ride in my truck. 3 in back and one in front. Use flat bed for your luggages. I would go from Syracuse to Vegas but you have to agree to split cost on gas, and hotel (Scamp stays home). For food, you pay your own way. I am going to fast food daily because its cheaper than those crazy buffet cost 30 bucks! No way!

I need to know if any of 4 can go. We will figure cost. But if I do not get all 4 riders by July 15th, no go. Also must pay in cash in its entirely and upfront, not later or any excuses. Must sign agreement.

i dont know if i am going or not just wait and see. I did went to deaf nations here in dallas recently march 31st it was fun but didnt stay long :( i may ask for week off on that week but it depend on money.

Now, I might be going to another Expo and not the Vegas version. The one in Orlando called Business Conference and Expo of the Deaf in June. Closer for me via driving.

Yep, I know. That pisses me off.

If I want to purchase a ticket through Continental..the price is $641.30 USD. (non stop direct flight)

For SW ticket, it is about $533.20 USD. (one stop flight)

Newark to LV roundtrip.

However, I am trying to find a way to get a free ticket from Continental because I am a One Pass member with 30,000+ mileage points. Either that or my mom can purchase a free ticket for me through SW, but I prefer to get a ticket through Continental due to specific flight hours which I like. Hopefully, it will save me anywhere between $533.20 to $641.30 USD. I will find out soon tonight or tomorrow.

You can always set up a price alert on Kayak. I have been able to find flights from Newark/LaGuardia to Vegas for $300 round trip. Just a suggestion. Airlines literally change their prices every week if not every day. It all depends on the day you are traveling out there or not. The Newark/LaGuardia area is most expensive on Mondays due to business travelers.

Hello Everyone! :)

I am not reading all of five pages! I don't see what will be planning to gather and when and where? :)

See y'all if i CAN because of that weekend, i'll be playing NSAD tournament with my team. Find me on the field or roam on the street, either way.

My number is.. #20 on back of the jersey and front saying, "CALIFORNIA". Should be easy to find me :D

Vegas!!

We are playing Greater Boston Women team, but we are not sure whether we will make to play at NSAD? If we are come, and my number is # one! * without playing) then I will come and find you as well! :) "GREATER BOSTON" YAY!! ;)

We are playing Greater Boston Women team, but we are not sure whether we will make to play at NSAD? If we are come, and my number is # one! * without playing) then I will come and find you as well! :) "GREATER BOSTON" YAY!! ;)

Oh yea? [chuckles] hope you can come!! I will be in town on Tuesday evening to roam to meet ADers or Deafies... next day (wednesday), will roam for a while at Expo before heading to NSAD coaches meeting (blah)

2.5 months left to go!!! anyone of y'all are exciting to go?

seems this page went died.

i dont think i can go :( since someone took that week for vacation. Only time i can take vacation is week before that oh well maybe next time.

I moved to Las Vegas recently. So I guess I'm already here. Now I just need to keep some money put away. I am deaf with a cochlear implant, but I don't know how to sign very well. I have attempted to find material online to help. But hopefully, maybe I can find someone who will take me under their wing and have fun at this Expo. In the meantime, I want to know if there's anyone in Vegas that I can meet with and start making some friends.
I'm a 21-year-old kid in the middle of Vegas trying to find some connections. Any help would be appreciated.

Let you know that I will be not able go to Las Vegas this year. :(

You can always set up a price alert on Kayak. I have been able to find flights from Newark/LaGuardia to Vegas for $300 round trip. Just a suggestion. Airlines literally change their prices every week if not every day. It all depends on the day you are traveling out there or not. The Newark/LaGuardia area is most expensive on Mondays due to business travelers.

Thats my old post. Ticket has been take care of. $86.20 USD. :giggle:

you paid around off to 87 bucks?? :confused:

Yes, techincally my parents paid a tix for me by using the rewarding points.

Unfortunately, with my broken ankle, I still have not walked yet. My doctor and my dad are against me going to Deaf Nation. Of course, I was upset. :tears:

I had to cancel my rental car as well.

I might go to LV sometime this August for my physical therapy for 3-4 weeks. Wait and see. My maniac dog will stay at my friend's house during my PT time in Sin City. :aw:

6 small screws, plate, and two big screws total.

Back