Las Vegas AD Meet Up!

Okayyy, not sure at this point about our plans....

It will be good seeing you and Susan again. ;) Get SouthFella ass to meet us there.

For adrenaline junkies....stratosphere or circus circus seems to be the place. :)

I had a look at Planet Hollywood's Spice Market Buffet. They do group reservations. Although for dinner it's nearly $30 each.

Bear in mind, it's just suggestions at this time.

Perhaps we could meet up on the second night of the expo? I imagine there'll be some big celebration somewhere on the strip for the last night.

Did we go there last two years ago same place ?

It was Peppermill Resetaurant. It's near Circus Circus. Problem is - it was way too far from "main Vegas". That's why I missed it.

Yes that is right. You better be a good behave to the waitress !!

just saw the price of plane ticket. I went
yikes.gif

thought Las Vegas waitress will be picking you up ?

wow you did not do straight the shoot the video at us. Were you flirting with the Las Vegas waitresses !!

Take it easy !!:shock:

Yes madam, I was. I thought I flirt on you? Or is that someone else? Can't remember........

yikes.gif

Yep, I know. That pisses me off.

If I want to purchase a ticket through Continental..the price is $641.30 USD. (non stop direct flight)

For SW ticket, it is about $533.20 USD. (one stop flight)

Newark to LV roundtrip.

However, I am trying to find a way to get a free ticket from Continental because I am a One Pass member with 30,000+ mileage points. Either that or my mom can purchase a free ticket for me through SW, but I prefer to get a ticket through Continental due to specific flight hours which I like. Hopefully, it will save me anywhere between $533.20 to $641.30 USD. I will find out soon tonight or tomorrow.

I have a question. I'm very hard of hearing and hearing is almost gone in my left ear, and the right is getting worse, but I use a hearing aid for both ears. My menieres has gotten a lot worse the past couple days. The other night it was six hours of vertigo. Sorry for the runon. I don't know sign language yet, so would be me a waste for me to go, because I'm not good at communicating?

Thanks

I have a question. I'm very hard of hearing and hearing is almost gone in my left ear, and the right is getting worse, but I use a hearing aid for both ears. My menieres has gotten a lot worse the past couple days. The other night it was six hours of vertigo. Sorry for the runon. I don't know sign language yet, so would be me a waste for me to go, because I'm not good at communicating?

Thanks

Actually, it really depends on you, and how much you want to go to LV and experience the deaf world.

There are some deafs who have visited and doesn't know sign language, I'm sure.

I would love to go! ...I just want to gain more signing skills before I try to interact.
Also, not sure if I will be able to afford it because Im not working right now.

yikes.gif

I echo your sentiment about the airfare. I just found out that it would cost me nearly $700 a round trip. WTF! Two years ago, it cost me only about $485 for my first trip to LV.

I echo your sentiment about the airfare. I just found out that it would cost me nearly $700 a round trip. WTF! Two years ago, it cost me only about $485 for my first trip to LV.

I know.... twice more expensive this year.... I think I'm not gonna go unless I found a way but no way... I refuse to pay that outlandish price! :mad2:

I know.... twice more expensive this year.... I think I'm not gonna go unless I found a way but no way... I refuse to pay that outlandish price! :mad2:

New federal rules require airlines to include taxes and fees up front in advertised fares. You can wait to get low cost airfare price in next few months. :roll:

Those of you talking about the increase in air fare — just a few days ago a new Federal Rule went into effect that they MUST INCLUDE ALL taxes and fees. So . . . time to compare with what your total cost was last time not just the air fare!

Wednesday morning 1:00am best time for flight deals.

Wirelessly posted (droid)

Are people awake in Vegas at 1 am? I'm guessing that there are?

Back