Las Vegas AD Meet Up!

lanapoo

Reaction score
I'm starting this thread now to see how many people will be attending the expo in Las Vegas this July.

DeafNation World Expo

The convention will be in Mandalay Bay Hotel on July 30 to August 1st.

I'm most likely staying at Excalibur.

What about you guys? How many of you guys are going? Do you want to meet up somewhere at a restaurant? Or at a pool? Or even a strippers club? :giggle: Which day would be the best for you and where would you prefer to meet?

Make this a sticky, please.

Last edited:
Will let you guys know as time gets closer.

Any pre-determined plans? Lunch at some restaurant, watch a show, etc.

I was asked to play guitar for a deaf band at DeafNation, so I might go. :mrgreen:

Hi,
I hope to be there. Will know for sure at end of February.

We hope to stay at Aria but who knows.

I was thinking the place we all met up at two years ago was fine. Seating was good and food was nice.

But for the earth of me, I cannot remember the name! :)

Ever since going to Vegas last August, I have been dying to go back again. If there is an AD meet up, I will talk to my hubby about flying out there for 5 days or so. Just the two of us since we took our son in August and couldnt do much. I miss the old days of partying in Vegas before I had kids.

Ever since going to Vegas last August, I have been dying to go back again. If there is an AD meet up, I will talk to my hubby about flying out there for 5 days or so. Just the two of us since we took our son in August and couldnt do much. I miss the old days of partying in Vegas before I had kids.

You, me Shel...shot for shot showdown! Lol

There'll be an AD meet up. I'm trying to determine when and where will be the best for us to meet. :) I'm also open to having you bringing your children! Just no stripper's club! Haha.

There'll be an AD meet up. I'm trying to determine when and where will be the best for us to meet. :) I'm also open to having you bringing your children! Just no stripper's club! Haha.

No, not bringing any kids. We brought our son last August. We had a great time but to me Las Vegas is about having adult time and I had already experienced that like 10 plus times in the 90s so it was hard for me to adjust to making Las Vegas "family" time. No more kids with me to Las Vegas. Nope.

Thanks, though.

No, not bringing any kids. We brought our son last August. We had a great time but to me Las Vegas is about having adult time and I had already experienced that like 10 plus times in the 90s so it was hard for me to adjust to making Las Vegas "family" time. No more kids with me to Las Vegas. Nope.

Thanks, though.

Okay! We'll see if any one else is comfortable with whatever plans we may have. I'm trying to accommodate everyone if necessary. I'm thinking, maybe a restaurant but that's just a bit boring. So if you have any suggestions, please make feel free to add! I don't want to be a ringleader in this, I want everyone to be involved in this and make decisions together. :)

Okay! We'll see if any one else is comfortable with whatever plans we may have. I'm trying to accommodate everyone if necessary. I'm thinking, maybe a restaurant but that's just a bit boring. So if you have any suggestions, please make feel free to add! I don't want to be a ringleader in this, I want everyone to be involved in this and make decisions together. :)

Encore Beach party? lol

Back