Lack of interaction with women

I have no idea mate. You asked me that question twice already.

I have no idea what you asking me that last question. Its very difficult for me to understand me. It seems this thread gone from being serious to chit chat...

Does the "fact" you don't "seem to know" girls/women" with aspergers/auditisitic syndrome suggest an "observation" that males outnumber females in this specific area by 9 - 10 to 1 have any "impact" on possible meeting re "dating"?

Off to real work: DEAF swimming shortly.

Wide discussions here in Alldeaf.com!

Last edited:
Of course I knew there hundreds of thousands more of aspie males than females. That is not a problem. I would not able to handle this. I have been through aspie females and they are always so rude to me. Its pissing me off. I always met an aspie girl who is always a shagger. Never a virgin calm settle down please type of aspie girl. I have no idea why they are like that? Is it the society damaging for me?

Please do change for me....

Perhaps most of my comments/observations above misconstrued Matt's original posting #1
" I am not fully deaf...also mild autism. Nothing that is bad for my case".

Does in fact "having Aspergers syndrome" "different" than "mild autism"?

Mild autism is same as mild symptoms of aspergers. It under different saying though. I prefer mild aspie myself.

I think the issue applies where I go always observe women following the general society to make them selves bad kind of lifestyle. Such as your friends or family who are older than you drinks alcohol, then the younger person follows that way to become 'cool' and 'social status' of them in same way. Hence why lot of women like clubbing and get on wrong way with alcohol. This is why I am finding difficulty with them because of their poor attitude and think my world is not part of the society. This prove myself I do not exist in their world. Animism isn't it?

As to the "theoretical" classification re: Aspergers vs autism: no comment. What the differentiation entails in actual persons?
The use of alcohol by "girls/women" in Australian society-no knowledge ( live in Canada).

According to the dictionary-Oxford Canadian-animism: a belief that all beings and things such as rocks,streams and wind have a living soul. On the face of it seems a bit obscure to prior discussion re " Australian female drinking"?

Off to real work: swim and ponder alldeaf.com comments.

As a teacher who has had several autistic (Asperger's) kids, I will say that although able to function in classes fine and able to carry on a conversation, and are not "handicapped" by their condition in most senses of the word, most of them were what I would call socially awkward. Not that they replied inappropriately but they just didn't engage in a comfortable way with others. If you are awkward and stiff, it isn't going to make many women want to be with you, until you find someone willing to give you enough of a chance that they will get to know you really well, past the stiffness. This is more likely to happen if you become friends with a woman first and then falling in love just happens. I don't know if this is you, but I would bet there is some sort of behavioral/social therapy that could help if it's you.

I recently met a guy online (yep. Hearing people are single too!!) We met at the coffee shop and as we talked it felt like a job interview! Rather than easy conversation, he asked me, "So, where do you like to go?" A rather wide open question, right? Then asked me what I like to do. Then, after more interrogation and several moments of awkward silence, he asked me if I had any questions for him. We parted (and I said I wasn't interested in dating and he said he'd like to be friends too). A week later he called me to get together again. He called me 9 times in 2 days, and didn't leave a message at all. He is a very nice guy. But he comes on WAY too strong and seems incredibly needy to make a friend, and desperate to get together with me, despite not having good, flowing conversation. I'm not sure why he enjoyed it so much, I have to go back to desperation. He has no idea that is how he comes off. I even tried telling him! He just doesn't get it. So, my advice is ask a woman you know for pointers. Tell her to be BLUNT. It may not be pleasant but it could be really worth it.

As mentioned above by kellycat- much real info on some of her students-"having "autistic/aspergers" syndrome.
Her comments on "computer dating" are also accurate as mentioned by my username;s book: Love Smart Chapter 8- "Fishing with a "net". Pages 189 to 205. Published by Free Press 2005

Im sure I had some situations like that too, but dating didn't come at all. I had absolutely no idea of what is going on during the time. I kept get confused why and what happened to the outcomes of making friends with women. I get so wrong. They always read me in wrong way because they think of me prefer them for having sex and a relationship. Most of the time I never mention or thought of sex and relationship during the time with them. I get so angry and frustrated when they mentioned those two words. It has pushed me away. I have no intentions to cause this, they just automatically do that. Now I am confused......

I hope someday you meet a young lady who is not part of that university crowd. Not all women are like the university ones.

That should sound right. I should get the right women at perfect time especially I prefer live with aspergers and hearing loss over diseases and cancers.......

For most of us-having which "difficulties-physical/mental" isn't under our conscious control.

Thus how one reacts is-what to do about "dealing with"- a lesson taught at Canadian Hearing Society/Toronto-many years ago in their courses: Dealing/coping with your Hearing loss.

Much wisdom for any "problem"

As my user name has said many times: the ONLY person you control is YOU!

As my user name has said many times: the ONLY person you control is YOU!

Drphil is a name of tv show. It doesn't have a meaning? :S

Well I didn't do anything to her at all. No reaction. I just feel internally screwed up. I have been fooled. Such a joke am I?

Matt: Dr Phil is the name of the TV programme of Dr Philip C McGraw PhD. He has been on TV over 10 years.

No comment on your last few sentences.
Cheers-otherwise

I'm so terribly screwed up. So attracted to being a loser.

Matty, I don't think you are screwed up. I think you obsess over having a girlfriend and maybe you should just relax, start mingling in groups of girls until you eventually find the right one. There are so many girls out there and I know for sure that there's one waiting for you, your match. But take it slow, just live your life without obsessing and then one day she will be standing right in front of you ready to say Hello. Yes?

Matt: Perhaps your immediate "goal" is completing your university studies and graduate-this year? Given that you may be "moving"_Brisbane?- new potentials "might start to actualize"?

Back