Know any safe area Apt complex in Arizona?

bOoGiESuRf

Reaction score
hi hello hello!!! :wave: I need everyone's help who lives in Arizona or have been there. I'm finding a place down there nearby where I work in Phoenix. I have surfed through the internet trying to find a good place. I'm looking a place in either Glendale, Phoenix, Surprise, Peoria, Sun City, Paradise Valley, Tempe, Sun City West, Chandler, Cave Creek and the cities nearby Phoenix. Does anyone know an apartment complex that are affordable and a good area to live in? Let me know thanks! :fingersx:

I am sure that there is a website that lists out all apartment listings/their prices, etc.

If not, contact a real estate agency in Phoenix area and ask for that. There is always an apartment finder catalog at grocery stores, etc there so I am sure that a real estate agency will help you with that since you are relocating to Phoenix area and they would be glad to help ya out.

You could always try the deaf center in Phoenix to ask for resources, since staff there live in Phoenix themselves and may know more than outsiders.

bOoGiESuRf said:
hi hello hello!!! :wave: I need everyone's help who lives in Arizona or have been there. I'm finding a place down there nearby where I work in Phoenix. I have surfed through the internet trying to find a good place. I'm looking a place in either Glendale, Phoenix, Surprise, Peoria, Sun City, Paradise Valley, Tempe, Sun City West, Chandler, Cave Creek and the cities nearby Phoenix. Does anyone know an apartment complex that are affordable and a good area to live in? Let me know thanks! :fingersx:

I have been wondering about that, too! I would like to move back to my old hometown!

Popluaritiy PHX and TUCSAN, AZ I've seen lotsa Deafies crowded.. wow, In my mind says.. wow, Awesome... isn't same like mine where homeland is..

When I was in PHx and staying for a month w/my old friend.. Have no idea where she is wherebouts.. Her name Cathie Flinn or Flyinn wha..ever and also fewer I've met my old buddies from my high school and moved there settled due married wife who live in Phx,AZ Dave Bonnell (he is quite awesome guy was in my high school in Milton,Ontario.Canada)

Arizona is one of the fastest growing states as well.

According from a newspaper article that I read over a month ago, Phoenix is about to climb up on a rank of fifth largest city in USA, pushing Philly off its 5th rank down to 6th because Phoenix is simply growing and GROWING.

I live in Tucson, and I can clearly see that Tucson is one of fastest growing places in USA as well.

Good luck with your apartment hunt.... I am sure its easy to find. Go to Apartements.com or something like that or do a website search for Arizona's apartment locator service. Thats where I found my lovely condo! :)

i visited there for short time i dont live there.. my friend live there so if u need me to ask my friends who live there, let me know okay!!!

Aphrodite said:
Arizona is one of the fastest growing states as well.

According from a newspaper article that I read over a month ago, Phoenix is about to climb up on a rank of fifth largest city in USA, pushing Philly off its 5th rank down to 6th because Phoenix is simply growing and GROWING.

I live in Tucson, and I can clearly see that Tucson is one of fastest growing places in USA as well.

Good luck with your apartment hunt.... I am sure its easy to find. Go to Apartements.com or something like that or do a website search for Arizona's apartment locator service. Thats where I found my lovely condo! :)

wow... I am surprise, they like to live in desert. With large supply of water. Unbelieveable.

Scottsdale, Tempe, and Mesa are nice places. Well, you have to find decent apt at reasonable prices. It is not easy finding the apts in Phoenix area.

Tucson is fastest growing as well as last time I visited four years ago. I visited Tucson last may and I was shocked to see the city to grow!!

Back