kittens pulled from frying pan

MsGiglz

Reaction score
Kittens Recovering After Being Scalded in Hot Grease

More news & video about kittens

Aug 14, 2006 - BUFFALO, N.Y. (AP) _ Five kittens are recovering at an animal shelter in Buffalo after being injured when a man put them in a frying pan filled with hot cooking oil.

Authorities say the incident occurred Saturday afternoon in the apartment of a man who was cooking food for an acquaintance he had met at a bus stop.

When the apartment's resident left the kitchen, the acquaintance placed the kittens in the pan of hot grease.

Police were called to the apartment, and they arrested the man, whose name hasn't been released.

Animal control officers say the man will be charged with cruelty to animals.

The six-week-old kittens were taken to an animal shelter, where staff members cleaned them up and treated their wounds.

Officials at the shelter say the kittens are doing well. (Copyright 2006 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)

That's stupid of him doing that to kittens! That broke my heart to hear that! :( I wish I could kick his stupid ass for doing that!

:jaw: that is sooooo fucking CUREL!!!!!!

the guy------> :rl: <-----------DeafMonkey for putting the kittens in the fry oil that turned me off ! :mad: :mad: :mad:
3.gif

Grrr.. that makes me mad! I am a animal lover and always will be? How can the owner trust someone then it hurt the kittens??? :mad: :pissed:

oooohh that make me sick in my tummy

i wish to kick his ass for treating the kittens GRR

Ouch! That's very cruel when that guy did that. I hope he's in jail for a long time and never see the light!

Oh man that's very cruel... I hope that man will be banned for life owning any animals for an pet.

Oh my Goodness! How cruel can he be by doing that? Jeez! I hope he goes to jail for animal cruelty. I wish I could whack his head with a frying pan! My heart goes out to the kittens.

WTF! What was he THINKING!?! UGH! Poor kitties!!!! I hope they are doing okay!

:rl: at him!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me joins the rest of you to shoot at that man!!
:rl:

Wait lemme shoot some more

:rl: :rl: :rl:

my my......

He will have no longer animal his lifetime. I bet he'll get huge press the charge!

Poor kittens. :(

I hope they make a recovery...although they will probably never be the same, it is likely they will have several physical problems that will remain with them for the remainder of their lives.

I would just need five minutes alone with this man...and of course, a nice vat of scalding oil...can anyone loan me the fry pit from McDonald's?

Back