Killer Instinct for Xbox One

VamPyroX

bloody phreak from hell
Reaction score
Finally! They're bringing the game back!

I used to play Killer Instinct and Killer Instinct 2 a lot in the arcade.

Anyone ever play the game?

So you are willing to buy Xbox One because of this game?
No.

I'm gonna wait and see how the Xbox One does on the market as well as the games that are released for the console.

If everything looks good, then I might get it... next year. ;)

is that called "xbox one" god im confused with many different kind of game. my son has xbox 360 and ps3. He told me that xbox is no good. lol BUT i still see him playing with xobox and ps3

Be aware of today's Rare isn't same without original team who made the K.I. games years ago. The game may be different from original K.I.

Be aware of today's Rare isn't same without original team who made the K.I. games years ago. The game may be different from original K.I.
Yeah, that's what I'm worried about.

It was the super-long combos, the rock/paper/scissors approach, the ultimate, and the rooftop levels that made the game great. Even better... the sky level!

is that called "xbox one" god im confused with many different kind of game. my son has xbox 360 and ps3. He told me that xbox is no good. lol BUT i still see him playing with xobox and ps3
Yeah, it's "Xbox One" as in the 3rd Xbox console. (Xbox, Xbox 360, then Xbox One; Playstation 1, Playstation 2, Playstation 3, then Playstation 4; Nintendo, Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, Gamecube, Wii, then Wii U; Sega Master, Sega Genesis, Sega Saturn, then Sega Dreamcast)

Yeah, it's "Xbox One" as in the 3rd Xbox console. (Xbox, Xbox 360, then Xbox One; Playstation 1, Playstation 2, Playstation 3, then Playstation 4; Nintendo, Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, Gamecube, Wii, then Wii U; Sega Master, Sega Genesis, Sega Saturn, then Sega Dreamcast)

:dizzy: I am not looking forward to seeing more video games. My son told me that he wants a new one. gosh! He did play my old video game ninetendo64 and super ninetendo. He said, "its cool, he likes mario the best for ninendo
" haha He did play Sega genesis from my hub's He said, ' its cool" lol

Back