kids bullied bus monitor..

Evo Dragon

Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0oXYhnFQhI]Making The Bus Monitor Cry. EDITED WITH INFO - YouTube[/ame]
This is not the original fill length form of this video. I Edited this video with Microsoft software to show the world the things these children said. I live in the area and am a Junior in high school. I am sicked to see that the only thing that people are talking about on Facebook and other social networking sites is about this incident. I cant believe that something so cruel can happen so close to home. In this description I have given you all the email for the principle of the school, email him and tell him how you feel about this. He needs to be informed about this event that took place on his buses.

YouTube comment:
As of now, The school has said they will take disciplinary action. However due to school policies the school cannot release what the "Punishment" will be. I have heard they have been suspended for a year from school. However their telephones and Facebook's have blown up in the past few days with hate mail and threats

Kids has been suspended for a year? wow..

i think i saw this one from cnn on tv news this morning. If i am not mistake that they (cnn) had her interview then gave her free tickets for her and her family to florida. i will check it if i can find one.

oh there is over $440 raised to send her on a dream vacation. she does not plan to charge against kids but she wants to speak out.

oh there is over $440 raised to send her on a dream vacation. she does not plan to charge against kids but she wants to speak out.

Karen Klein Bullies Apologize: Boys Express Their Regret On Anderson 360 (VIDEO)

As of Thursday evening, the donations amount to almost $400,000. While Klein has described the incident in several interviews, the boy's testimony still remained to be heard -- until Anderson Cooper read two of their official statements on CNN's "Anderson 360."

Jeez, she made alot money

UPDATE 2: Indiegogo saves the day, yet again: A fundraising initiative aimed at sending Ms. Klein on a well-deserved vacation has raised over $25,890 in just a few hours. At this rate, the put-upon bus monitor may finally come into that "lots of money" she needs to retire.

http://gawker.com/5919871/new-york-schoolkids-mercilessly-taunt-elderly-bus-monitor

UPDATE (9:30 p.m.): The fundraising efforts have now raised $392,695.
http://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/righ...lied-bus-monitor-best-vacation-134740950.html

That is a very sad statement of where our society has gone. These kids feel free to do this because the have no parental authority or examples. They should be suspended for a year! Maybe then their parent s will wake up and deal with them. Just another reason why kids don't need smart phones but just a basic cell phone to use in emergencies. They need to be taught respect and how to sincerely apologize. This woman deserves every penny she gets for putting up with these punks. Very sad.

This is so sad, I was in tears listening to them :( From what I saw they raised almost 500,000 dollars for her!

Yeah, I have donated $20 to her. She deserve a good vacation, and enjoy her retirement.

I could only listen to brief sections of the tape; it was too painful to endure the whole thing.

This is so sad, I was in tears listening to them :( From what I saw they raised almost 500,000 dollars for her!

yup - last night on the news they also said Disney donated TEN tickets to their attraction. What kind of a message is this?!!??

Also the kids phones had over 30k of msgs of threats and such so now the police is getting involved to the threats to kids. :roll:

I would hate to be the parents of those kids. :eek3:
When I first saw the video when it started to go viral and then my son brought it up, I was like crap. I took the opportunity to make sure he understood whats wrong about it but I wass impressed that he thought it was stupid and cruel. Apparantly being a CODA kid affected him so all is good...:D

yup - last night on the news they also said Disney donated TEN tickets to their attraction. What kind of a message is this?!!??

Also the kids phones had over 30k of msgs of threats and such so now the police is getting involved to the threats to kids. :roll:

When I first saw the video when it started to go viral and then my son brought it up, I was like crap. I took the opportunity to make sure he understood whats wrong about it but I wass impressed that he thought it was stupid and cruel. Apparantly being a CODA kid affected him so all is good...:D

Bold line,

I like to think so, too. Keep communicating with kids about everything is the key.

Agreed.

That's really awful. They will be very lonely some day if they don't learn some compassion.

Let's just hope that they learned something from all this and stand up for people in the future instead of being the bullies.

Wow, that punk sho have a big mouth..I admit, I laughed a lil.. he was pretty funny.

That is a very sad statement of where our society has gone. These kids feel free to do this because the have no parental authority or examples. They should be suspended for a year! Maybe then their parent s will wake up and deal with them. Just another reason why kids don't need smart phones but just a basic cell phone to use in emergencies. They need to be taught respect and how to sincerely apologize. This woman deserves every penny she gets for putting up with these punks. Very sad.

I think this kids should send to juvenile detention center and alternative school so they could learn their lesson than being stay at home for one year and nothing to learn. I know some parents don't care about kid behaviors. I had seen some kids who suspended for one year and what their parent is doing? obviously nothing.

I don't know about kid's age but it is very common for teens to have cellphone and internet at home.

The kids who bullied this woman is terrible and very sad for her to feel pain from bullying, however I had been bullied based on my disability and sex orientation, it was very hostile and very ugly. I'm not going compare about severity of bullying because all type of bullying are bad.

Don't find anything funny about it at all. Feel the old lady should have said something to the bus driver and kicked that kid off the bus pronto!...Let the smart ass walk home or call his parents, who cares?....If this were my kid, I would kick his ass also.

School bus drivers and monitors....I feel sorry for them! They deal with a lot, and trying to drive that big school bus safely with 20-30-40 rowdy kids on it?....no thank you!...Couldn't pay me enuf to do it.

I think she'll retire a millionaire very soon. She got the last laugh, tho.

i also wonder same, the driver should have stopped and flung them off but bet if that happen then the brats parents would had his job

Don't find anything funny about it at all. Feel the old lady should have said something to the bus driver and kicked that kid off the bus pronto!...Let the smart ass walk home or call his parents, who cares?....If this were my kid, I would kick his ass also.

School bus drivers and monitors....I feel sorry for them! They deal with a lot, and trying to drive that big school bus safely with 20-30-40 rowdy kids on it?....no thank you!...Couldn't pay me enuf to do it.
The problem is, drivers and monitors don't really have much authority. I'm pretty sure they're not allowed to kick kids off the bus once it leaves the school campus.

Back