Kevbo.

I guess I'm a PePe bebe after all :laugh2: j/k ;)

Xero

I find it a little bit offensive that you say "pepe" is ridiculous. After all, ASL is a recognized "foreign" language now because it has its own grammar syntax and unique words such as "pah" that don't have a exact match with an english term, as is common with many other foreign languages. Sure, hearies may think it's strange and so on, so does yiddish, chinese, and various others.

Oh and kevbo, you did it again. That sig haunts me like a broken record.

Originally posted by Scatterwater
Xero

I find it a little bit offensive that you say "pepe" is ridiculous. After all, ASL is a recognized "foreign" language now because it has its own grammar syntax and unique words such as "pah" that don't have a exact match with an english term, as is common with many other foreign languages. Sure, hearies may think it's strange and so on, so does yiddish, chinese, and various others.

Oh and kevbo, you did it again. That sig haunts me like a broken record.

:laugh2: dang.. and sometimes I think pepe sounds like peekin tom? :laugh2: okayyyy I will look it up in dictionary later on ;)

Xero, you have a right to your opinions... I'll just say this, I do say "pepe" when I sign that one. Not everybody is oral as you are, that's not a bad thing in my opinion. Nothing wrong with being oral either.

The question is this: Do you have the decency to respect somebody's experience and position that are not uniquely yours?

:laugh2: I signed "Me pepe" like Kevbo signed in his signature, to my students and deaf models as a teacher, and they kinda looked at me like "huh?" :lol: So I shut up. Heh. I guess they don't know what it is since no one signs that here in Wyoming (not as of I have seen so far).

Originally posted by ChelEler
:laugh2: I signed "Me pepe" like Kevbo signed in his signature, to my students and deaf models as a teacher, and they kinda looked at me like "huh?" :lol: So I shut up. Heh. I guess they don't know what it is since no one signs that here in Wyoming (not as of I have seen so far).

yeah "me pepe" is new to me...I never heard word pepe and I was wondering what it means til someone mentioned in forum somewhere what it means -- now I know what it means. ;)

Originally posted by Raven
what does PEPE mean ?
I am hearing...but how it was explained, it means that he is the best....help me to help this person...

Originally posted by lilredridinhood
the best... the champ. better than you. :-D
Being lesbian doesn't mean that you are the best. :nono:

I didn't say that being a lesbian means a person's better than someone else.

By the way, its bisexual, thank you very much.

I didn't say that being a lesbian means a person's better than someone else.

By the way, its bisexual, thank you very much.
Same thing.

not exactly.

and by the way, it's
"being A lesbian doesn't mean that you are the best."
No. Because I am talking about YOU.

And by the way, you forget to capitalize it.

yes you do. if you say "being gay" that makes sense, since it is an adjective, but "lesbian" is a noun so "a" sounds better in the sentence.

Back