KarissaMann05 Returns

KarissaMann05

Premium Member
Reaction score
It'd been while since the last time I visited here on September 3, 2014...

I got bored and decided to check here out again. So, I just want to say hi everyone! How are you doing? :D

Cougar

:welcome: back to AllDeaf Forum. I did not noticed that you were absent from AD. I am glad that you are back here. I guess from September, 2014 to present (2015) had kept you busy. I also guess any ADers can take a break from the Forum for a while to recharge batteries.

I am doing okay. Getting ready to go into the community college this Fall. Will be taking swimming class again and will be involved in gym exercises. I will be involved in two events (ASL Club and Student Government Association) at college. I love going to college. I had gone to three colleges in the past, years ago before this here in Santa Fe, New Mexico.

I hope you continue reading and posting here. See you around, KarissaMann05. :wave:

:welcome: back to AllDeaf Forum. I did not noticed that you were absent from AD. I am glad that you are back here. I guess from September, 2014 to present (2015) had kept you busy. I also guess any ADers can take a break from the Forum for a while to recharge batteries.

I am doing okay. Getting ready to go into the community college this Fall. Will be taking swimming class again and will be involved in gym exercises. I will be involved in two events (ASL Club and Student Government Association) at college. I love going to college. I had gone to three colleges in the past, years ago before this here in Santa Fe, New Mexico.

I hope you continue reading and posting here. See you around, KarissaMann05. :wave:

:ty: I'll try to be here around some time to time! :lol:

Oh, that's good to know how you're doing well. :D

Hi, I'm selling bicycles like usual.

Of course! You do. :) Hi back to you. How are you doing? What news around ya?

:wave: :D

Last edited:
I'm now working on making my house a better place to me. People can't say that I'm a hoarder anymore.

Back