Just Wondering...

TweetyBird

Premium Member
Reaction score
every time i try get webcam on yahoo or oovoo and cam wont work.. i dont undy why.. but i take pix with cam test and it worked.. but not webcam.. how come??? my webcam is Logitech pro 5000 and 2 yrs old.. pls discuss and tell me what to do with this???

I dont know but i have oovoo too ;) Hope chat with you someday :D

Maybe you would need to add logitech pro 5000 driver (from the CD) on to your computer?.

You need uninstall logitech driver then download new driver. Check yahoo or oovoo's video capture device: Make sure pick logitech pro 5000 in list. I dont have yahoo or oovoo software with me right now but I am pretty sure video capture device is not correct.

would someone meet her in MSN IM and ask her to invite you to remote assistance so you can troubleshoot that plm in her PC ?

i cant do at work.

You need uninstall logitech driver then download new driver. Check yahoo or oovoo's video capture device: Make sure pick logitech pro 5000 in list. I dont have yahoo or oovoo software with me right now but I am pretty sure video capture device is not correct.

yea i did uninstall and do it again and still not work.. i dont undy that.. grrr

I think it is the webcam application which is left open, it needs to be closed, if you want to use the webcam to have a chat on oovoo or any video conversation applications.

I think it is the webcam application which is left open, it needs to be closed, if you want to use the webcam to have a chat on oovoo or any video conversation applications.

Right, Jacob

Tweetybird, you should turn off all webcam application then open one of any web application.

Right, Jacob

Tweetybird, you should turn off all webcam application then open one of any web application.

dbarovian, just FYI, can you please refrain from calling my name, please? Just call me, Jake. Thanks!

every time i try get webcam on yahoo or oovoo and cam wont work.. i dont undy why.. but i take pix with cam test and it worked.. but not webcam.. how come??? my webcam is Logitech pro 5000 and 2 yrs old.. pls discuss and tell me what to do with this???

maybe you should update Logitech webcam driver. This may resolve problems.

Catty

Have you tried to close the webcam applications before doing an oovoo call or whatever?

Back