Just wondered what you people do without your boyfriend

Ziusudra

Reaction score
I miss my boyfriend and I just wondered how you people coped without yours. I'm not sure what I'll do without mine, but for now I'm trying to keep myself busy until I can be with my boy!!!

I miss him so much :( I hope he's missing me as much too! :) I hope he's alright and doing okay.

Ziusudra

Ohhhh....poor baby! I have been in your shoes before. When I first met my husband (future before) online in '97....we talked and got to know each others for a while, then we fell in love whilst still online! 4 months later we met in person in February 1998...it was the most fantastic month we ever spent together! But it was SO hard once hubby had to go back to Australia whilst I stayed back in California, waiting for my Prospective Spouse Visa to come through. It came through 4 months LATER! During that time, Andy and I wrote weekly, emailed daily, called at least twice a month!
It was hard! But we survived! Here I am....5 years later and married to my Andrew! :)

Heheh and girlfriends too of course. Yeah, I'm moving soon so I can be closer to my sweety and I can see all my old friends again and be in a bigger city hehe.

Ziusudra

Originally posted by vvti low rolla
why? and only boyfriends? what about girlfriends?

Do you miss her? Hehe I always figured my husband couldn't care less if he was alone or not. He says it's a guy thing. Hmph.

As for myself, when he's gone I'm a pathetic mess of good and I need to keep myself distracted by talking to friends or going over to visit other people. I can't sit around the house. Sad, I know. I'm too attached to him.

Ziusudra said:
I miss my boyfriend and I just wondered how you people coped without yours. I'm not sure what I'll do without mine, but for now I'm trying to keep myself busy until I can be with my boy!!!

I miss him so much :( I hope he's missing me as much too! :) I hope he's alright and doing okay.

Ziusudra

I know what you mean. I have had to deal with that all summer (he's only 1 1/2 hour away and I miss him so much). Since then, I have learned patience and I'm getting used to being away from him that I'm getting to the point where it takes me more than a day or two to start missing him badly. I know he misses me, with him, it takes more than a few days to start missing me.

As for what do I do, I keep myself busy and occupied. I try to hang out with friends I know locally, and watch tv/movies. I go shopping with my family. I work a lot. I think a lot (about deep things). I also work out so I can stay in shape for my job (lifeguarding).

Deafgal, so your'e a lifeguard, eh? Where? At a lake or a pool? For whom? The city rec. dept? Can you explain a little more about the size of the area you are assigned to, etc? I find this interesting.......

Back