Just wanted to say....

Have fun Jolie! Try not to miss us too much.:)

Where she is going isn't where the donkeys are, but where the flat face and narrowed eyes are. Just watch out for NorCal20, he's exactly what you think he is.

LOL will NorCal do the banazi move? LOL.. I bet Jo gonna have her love donkey kick NorCal in the balls.. when I say love donkey, Jo and Ocean know who the hell I mean by that.. hahahah that where Jo going to the Bay area or so to see him!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHHAA!!!!!

We have wild mules in Death Valley; I have seen them. Jolie will be by-passing them.

LOL Tousi.. maybe so but Jo gonna visit her favorite donkey..hehehe... :laugh2:

I hope you will have a great vacation and forgot all about delays once you get there. Say hi to all and hugs Ocean for me...

LOL will NorCal do the banazi move? LOL.. I bet Jo gonna have her love donkey kick NorCal in the balls.. when I say love donkey, Jo and Ocean know who the hell I mean by that.. hahahah that where Jo going to the Bay area or so to see him!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHHAA!!!!!

LOL Tousi.. maybe so but Jo gonna visit her favorite donkey..hehehe... :laugh2:

Hmmm, I didn't know they were an item.

Have fun and enjoy your time in California. Do take some pictures when ever you can and post 'em here. :)

:wave:

Have a great vacation in California, Jolie. :)

T'care. :hug:

Me too. I hope you have a good time in California. See you around after November 2. :thumb:

Tinkerbell: we'll have picture of us, thats for sure. Aders, of course!

Sharky99: she wont kick me at all...i know that she def wont.

Everybody: I trust that Jolie will have super fun in here-

Have fun in Calif, Jojo...and enjoy the beach if you're going there. Enjoy the warm/hot weather before the cold weather sets in. Hugs!

*gasps* u forgot to kidnap me to go with u! just kidding

Enjoy your vacation at California! I just got back from Minnesota yesterday late afternoon.... :( I'm gonna miss Minnesota....

Enjoy your trip! Always fun to visit California! :)

Thanks Everyone -

A personal situation has occurred which made me cut my vacation short and I just got home from California on a red-eye flight. Boy, I'm weary and tired right now, lol.

Other than the situation I had, I did get to enjoy my short time over there at the Deaf Nation Expo and also had a grand time with Oceanblue7. :)

NorCal - I'm sorry I wasn't able to arrange a meet with you in light to this but another time will do. :)

Thanks Everyone -

A personal situation has occurred which made me cut my vacation short and I just got home from California on a red-eye flight. Boy, I'm weary and tired right now, lol.

Other than the situation I had, I did get to enjoy my short time over there at the Deaf Nation Expo and also had a grand time with Oceanblue7. :)

NorCal - I'm sorry I wasn't able to arrange a meet with you in light to this but another time will do. :)

I am so happy you got home safe and sound. It is snowing here with some sleet. If you do live in the area, you pry would have had delays...I am glad it went well. I am so happy that you and Oceanblue had times together while it lasts. Hugs to you and rest plenty as you can...

Back