Just wanted to say....

Thanks Everyone -

A personal situation has occurred which made me cut my vacation short and I just got home from California on a red-eye flight. Boy, I'm weary and tired right now, lol.

Other than the situation I had, I did get to enjoy my short time over there at the Deaf Nation Expo and also had a grand time with Oceanblue7. :)

NorCal - I'm sorry I wasn't able to arrange a meet with you in light to this but another time will do. :)

yaya you have great time ur whole vacation! ohh waittt :squint: now you are just get home from short time vacation????? and good thing you arrive home safe from trip but still short time?!?! thought you wuld stay 2 week :hmm: but i do undy that you has personal reason :-X

Welcome back, Jo.. understandable ya had to cut that vacation short due to personal reasons beyond your control... glad ya and Ocean had a fun time together and yap about things and more...

Welcome back, Jo.. understandable ya had to cut that vacation short due to personal reasons beyond your control... glad ya and Ocean had a fun time together and yap about things and more...

Yes, we had a blast time painted our faces :giggle:

Jolie, no worries, its stayed between us. I know that for fact is for us to meet again in future.

Back