Just wanted to say....

Jolie77

Premium Member
Reaction score
I'll be on vacation and going to California starting today and will not be back until Nov 2nd.

So, I wanted to say, Have a great weekend and that goes for the rest of the next week too! :)

:wave:

Be good, you guys! :P

Yay!! i am SOOOO EXCITING to meet her for first time!!! YAY!!!!

we ought get pic together, yes? ha.

Have fun. Any particular part of CA you're going to be in or just passing thru?

Jolie, Enjoy your vacation while you can and hopefully you'll have a lot of fun over there! :)

Thanks, Everyone. :)

NorCal - Sure, pictures would be awesome.

Tousi - It'll be at the Bay Area.

Allright, I'm gonna get going and take care! ;)

Ah, too late for me to hitchhike along with you! :aw: lol

Enjoy your Californian trip! :D

Hey Joile, Enjoy your vacation in Cali and come home safety as well. HAVE FUN!

Take a lot of pictures while you are in Cali and plus make sure you got a pic of you and NorCal20 too!

Have a great trip away and enjoy yourself. :)

JO..do have fun there.. and if ya ever get rubbed up by a dirty donkey.. be sure to slap him good.. hahahhahahahaha... kidding!!!

JO..do have fun there.. and if ya ever get rubbed up by a dirty donkey.. be sure to slap him good.. hahahhahahahaha... kidding!!!

Where she is going isn't where the donkeys are, but where the flat face and narrowed eyes are. Just watch out for NorCal20, he's exactly what you think he is.

We have wild mules in Death Valley; I have seen them. Jolie will be by-passing them.

Back