just wanted to say HI! and good luck!

Bowak

Reaction score
:smoking:

Just something differnt for a change LOL

HI all have fun posting and have a good easter weekend.

First we have a thread created about "Where is Thumbkin?" and now this? What are you people smoking? or sniffing? :crazy:

ecevit said:
We're just kidding ... no offense to smokers.. I know how hard it is to be addicted to something..

Eh? I have no idea what u talking about, Is it me or is it members who kept on misunderstanding my post?

LOL!! This remind me of Downing and Alex's thread, very cute

Happy Easter to you all too!!

Open the door, *coughing* Oh hi and have a nice day. *coughing* walking to the door and open the door heading outside. Slamming the door. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh what a fresh air. Taking a long walk. :D

Happy Easter and smoke whatever you want. That stupid CO that called himself my husband is moving all his sh** out today. So party all day I don't care.

Cheri said:
First we have a thread created about "Where is Thumbkin?" and now this? What are you people smoking? or sniffing? :crazy:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Oh Cheri, you have me laughing so hard I am crying. Someone has to keep us entertained, and it will be you!!! I can't stop laughing, you are too funny my dear friend!!!! (Tears pouring down my face) :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Cheri said:
Eh? I have no idea what u talking about, Is it me or is it members who kept on misunderstanding my post?
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Not me sweetie!!!! I am still laughing with tears coming down my face. Thomas came over to ask me what is funny, and I just couldn't tell him cuz I am laughing so hard at what you said. We all need to laugh sometime!!!! You did that for me sweetie!!!

:rofl: @ CODAchild! See even CODAchild got my humor. :rofl:

Cheri said:
:rofl: @ CODAchild! See even CODAchild got my humor. :rofl:

:) OH yes, I did, I knew you were only joking around, but, it struck me as so funny, I really couldn't stop laughing!!!!

CODAchild said:
Poor Bowak!!!! I forgot to say "HI" and good luck to you too!!! :)

Don't worry, He won't remember it, Remember he is smoking up some good stuff, so he says. ;)

Cheri said:
Don't worry, He won't remember it, Remember he is smoking up some good stuff, so he says. ;)

True, or he could be playing "Thumbkins" too. Don't we feel ignored now? :)

Back