Just to wonders....

GoKiGOki48rs

Reaction score
Can u remember ur dreams or u just forgot what they re about? how did u remma them?

Most of the time, I don't remember at all. Sometimes when I do, and the dream isnt finished, I'll go back to :zzz: til the dream is finished.. Unfortunately, when I wake up, I don't remember it at all :( I shouldn't go back to :zzz: if it isnt finished so I can remember :roll: :lol:

Yeah I can pretty much remember some dreams that are really awesome, frightening, or sexy, orwhatever.. But that's rare. I usually remember a dream every 4 other days or something like that.

If I wakeup and MAKE myself remmy, I can. But if later on in the day I try to remmy last night's dream, that's kinda impossible. And yeepp if I wakeup in middle of a dream I like to go back to sleep and finish it! :mrgreen:

I rarely remember my dreams. Usually, if it is really good and I am interupted in the middle of it, I might remember it.

I do remember a lot of my dreams and I always write it down. It is always fun to read them one year later and say "huh, I dreamed this? no way! I dont remmy!"

not really.........I hate that when I am having a GOOD dream I am awakened by the sun or alarm or whatever........ and I cant go back to sleep!!! GROWL!!

most of the times i dont remember what it's about. sometimes I do remember. weird dreams sometimes too

I sometimes remember and sometimes dont. A lot of times I dont have a chance to finish my dreams when its time for me to wake up. bah!

I can't stop dream about the lady who I have been current dating her. I have been gone crazy!!

depends, sometimes when i wake up i totalyl FORGOT what's my dream's all about :D if i wake up in middle of night, i love to go back to sleep and finish it too

Hmm a question for you all. Dont you ever have a dream then later on you get the same thing like you predict the future. It happends to me once a while. Its strange.

its DEJAVU!!!! :shock: me SURE!! i gets that ALOT of times when it comes into unexpection til i realized later on... :doh: *sighs*

Have any of you considered keeping a dream journal?? I keep one, and it's FUN looking back and finally figuring out what a dream or two meant... dohhh!! If any of you are familiar with Edgar Cayce aka Sleeping Prophet, you might know that he advised very strongly to keep a dream journal also.

Babyphat, I can relate to that. It sucks having an internal alarm clock like that, eh!

Allison has a good point there.. it helps "programming" your subconscious to remember a dream right before you go to sleep.... it has helped me.

Anyone ever lucid dreamed? heheeee I have learned how to do that by will... WOW! It has totally changed how I look at dreams.. and the dreamscape...

Wolfboy, yeah... those are prophetic dreams, huh? It's amazing when the mind taps into something like that...

but its hard to explains out of the words to put it down on a paper only if i could remma each of dreams! :-o but typing would do! :) ;)

i TRY to remmy my dreams and when i DO remmy them they usually involve a womyn i know IRL

oh sure i remember alot of dreams i had...because i have a very powerful hardrive installed in my brain lol

Back