Just to let you know today I am celebrating **smle**

Happy birthday and many more to come!! Do enjoy your special day and have fun ok?

Thank you, everyone, for the birthday greetings. I am happy and appreciated the comments. I just went to the restaurant outside of the Reserve and ate a nice dinner all by myself. I got full with dinner but want to take a piece of cake home for my birthday. I don't mind being alone. It is good for my ego, I guess. Actually, I do have some fun time on my short adventure. Nothing exciting. :)

WhiteWolves64. Happy Birthday to you. I hope today is a good day to celebrate your birthday. Just have fun and enjoy. I miss you around AD and don't get enough of seeing you here. :)

Thank you, everyone, for the birthday greetings. I am happy and appreciated the comments. I just went to the restaurant outside of the Reserve and ate a nice dinner all by myself. I got full with dinner but want to take a piece of cake home for my birthday. I don't mind being alone. It is good for my ego, I guess. Actually, I do have some fun time on my short adventure. Nothing exciting. :)

WhiteWolves64. Happy Birthday to you. I hope today is a good day to celebrate your birthday. Just have fun and enjoy. I miss you around AD and don't get enough of seeing you here. :)

Thanks!! :ty: Yeah i do come here once a while depends on my moods.... :naughty::giggle:

:wave::hug::birthday:
Birthday blessings for you, Bebonang! I'm glad you enjoyed your dinner!

Birthday greetings also to WhiteWolves:wave:

Happy Birthday, Bebonang! I hope you had a wonderful day. :)

Happy Belated Birthday! I hope you had a splendid time!

Wirelessly posted

Happy " belated " birthday Bebong sure hope you had fabulous day and more.

Last edited:
Wirelessly posted

Happy " belated " birthday Bebong sure hope you had fabulous day and more.

Awe, Rio. Your belated birthday greeting is making me happy. Thank you very much. :D

I must have missed this thread the first time around!

Happy late birthday to both of you!

Back