Just to let you all know.

CutePommie

Reaction score
I haven't been online since because I had been rushed to the hospital last saturday from the town and had stayed in the hospital had very bad virus and now am at my sister's for long resting so i just creeping out to use my sister's computer to let you all know lol... and am still so poorly ... will be fine as soon i hope....

you all take care .. hope will be back online soon ..... :wave:

Awww get well soon!!! Ya sure feel
blahblah.gif
Sleep and rest a lot you'll be okay!
CutePommie said:
I haven't been online since because I had been rushed to the hospital last saturday from the town and had stayed in the hospital had very bad virus and now am at my sister's for long resting so i just creeping out to use my sister's computer to let you all know lol... and am still so poorly ... will be fine as soon i hope....

Sigh hey mods please move this thread into the general chat pretty please ... my mind is not to be clear ... thank you ...

Hope u feel better soon. I hate the virus or virusflu, all over that been hard to get rid of.

Get alots of bed rest, drink alots of water and when your spirit and your strength is coming back , Please do come visit AllDeaf, My prayers go out to you and God Bless !!!!! :angel:

CutePommie said:
Sigh hey mods please move this thread into the general chat pretty please ... my mind is not to be clear ... thank you ...

hehe cute :lol:.. I hope you get feel better soon :) take a rest alots :)

CutePommie said:

I hope you get better soon! I will pray for you Hopefuly you are better soon!

I'm praying for your quick recovery! :hug:

Hope that you get better soon and get plenty of rest and drink fluids though and try not to wear yourself out though! :hug:

Back