Just thought to share this...

pek1

Congratulations!!!!!

On another note, sorry for dropping my myspace, as you were listed as friend on it. I am in process of obtaining employment that may check this site out, so had to delete everything. Nothing personal, okay?

MsGiglz

aww..its all forgiven.. I totally understand! :D

Congratulations!!!!!

On another note, sorry for dropping my myspace, as you were listed as friend on it. I am in process of obtaining employment that may check this site out, so had to delete everything. Nothing personal, okay?

Jolie77

Premium Member
Congratulations, MsGiglz! ;) May the best be with you, your husband and your family through this everlasting journey.

Gemma

Congratulations!!!!! I am so happy that your patience finally won out - you got married!!!

May your married years be filled with happiness and joy!

~SG~

Premium Member
Congrats on your marriage, MsGiglz. Wish you both a happiness and a good journey together. :)

Liebling:-)))

Sussi *7.7.86 - 18.6.09*
Premium Member
wow, Congratulations to both of you!!!! I'm really happy for you both and wish you both best of good luck in the future... :hug:

MsGiglz

:fruit:
:dance:
Thank you all .. we realized that we felt happier.. to get out of our hair that have been hanging over our heads for long time.. "my fiance or my fiancee or my gf.. or my bf" lol.
also it sure put smile on our faces.. hehe.

thanks again! :)

TweetyBird

Premium Member
:fruit:
:dance:
Thank you all .. we realized that we felt happier.. to get out of our hair that have been hanging over for long time.. "my fiance or my fiancee or my gf.. or my bf" lol.
also it sure put smile on our faces.. hehe.

thanks again! :)

aww i undy how ur feeling..same here my hubby and i know each other for almost 21 yrs after we got married and we are so happy :)

Bebonang

:cheers: and :h5: Congradulation to Mr. and Mrs. Marcus Taylor. Being married is not easy but I hope you both have many more years to share the rest of your life together growing old and happy, like me. I have been married for almost ten years and half so far being old to start at fifty and now I am 62 years old. Enjoy your marriage. :cool: