Just out of curiosity

perkypup6260

Reaction score
Hi there everybody!! = )
I was just wondering if anyone knew what sybil on the family stone signed at the dinner table to Ben??? It has been driving me INSANE not knowing lol...I am only a year into learning sign language and I have yet to ever see that sign...please if anyone knows fill me in I would really appreciate it = ) God bless!!!:wave:

Hi there everybody!! = )
I was just wondering if anyone knew what sybil on the family stone signed at the dinner table to Ben??? It has been driving me INSANE not knowing lol...I am only a year into learning sign language and I have yet to ever see that sign...please if anyone knows fill me in I would really appreciate it = ) God bless!!!:wave:

Hello.

Advice to you, is study hard. You will feel more accomplishment if you know it yourself.

I don't know what you are talking about, by the way. :wave:

I do study hard = p...it is my foreign language minor... but we watched this in class our last day for Christmas (AWESOME movie by the way)... and when James asked what she signed our professor said we would learn it in our 5th year from her...(there are only 4 years for a minor in ASL ... lol... so now we have all been looking it up in our books and online but haven't been able to figure it out...so we are all going crazy now lol = )

PS : youguys real ought to see the movie... it is really funny and reminds me of my family lol = )

No captions in the video so I couldnt follow. Is this the scene youre talking about?

Clip closed :P

Last edited:
Well, I'm only going to have it posted for a few minutes... Then I'm going to delete it.

It's where that old lady signed to the man? Or am I looking for something else?

The clip is closed based on copyright infringement.

yep yep that is the clip lol = ) It has been driving us nuts... sorry for the late reply I had to go to work = ) Did you watch the whole movie?? I love it... hopefully you did to = ) :wave:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THAT MOVIE!!!!!!

I am not sure what she was signing though I thought she was signing what she was saying now I will have to pop it in the dvd and watch!!!!

Awesome !!! = ) Thank goodness someone else out there knows what movie I am talking about lol = ) Thanks ember !! :wave:

I watched it again and are you talking about the scene when she signed something to Ben and Elizabeth said grandma just signed something bad?

YES!!!!!! That is the part lol... I just watched that part now actually I have been watching it all day because it is snowing outside and made me want to watch something Christmasy lol = )

I'm curious as to what Thad and Amy were signing in the back seat when they were driving. Someone should watch the entire movie, write down the untranslated scenes then translate them. D:

I am curious about that to (the back of the van) but it is so dark on my screen I couldn't make any of it out = (

Huh? So, where is the video? I don't see it...

Back