Just incase interested - Naida S water resistant rating

Cheers, is the compilot the device where you can control the hearing aids volume and change settings etc with the built in screen?
where abouts in the uk you from?

The ComPilot is a remote but it hasn't got a screen. If you want that, it's the my pilot but it won't do Bluetooth etc.

I don't know about you but I never touch my volume or program's.

Oh I just thought, your aids are from the core range so the ComPilot remote won't work on your aids. You would need to get the mypilot. you would have to buy it from your nhs hosp so they will program it to your aids as your aids are nhs.

I'm from Nottinghamshire.

Thanks for the info again! the mypilot is the one i'm looking at for now, my nhs don't supply it! rubbish. Enquiring at some david ormerod private clinics how much it'd cost.

You are in a different position as David Ormend / Boots Hearing won't program the my pilot to your aids as they can't touch nhs aids.

My friend has just ordered a my pilot from her hospital.

Not sure how you would be able to get it programmed?!

There about £200 here or there. You could buy from Connevans and then take to the hospital to be programmed.

I purchased a Global II Dry & Store today- hopefully it will of a benefit to my hearing aids in the long run. Can you put your ear mould in the store box also?
Many thanks :)

Yes as the whole point of the uv lamp is to kill bugs on your molds and to help stop infections.

Some people don't use there dry and store every night. I honestly don't understand why not. It's great for storing them in there and the tablets will run out in 2 months no matter what and if you use it every night, then you will have less problems.

I've read somewhere that one person only uses the dry and store when they start to notice problems with their aids. The whole point is to use it everynight and then you won't ever (fingers crossed) have a problem with your aids.

I'm worn aids all my life (25 y), 13 years using some sort of dry box and I've nevered needed a repair on any of my aids.

Yes as the whole point of the uv lamp is to kill bugs on your molds and to help stop infections.

Some people don't use there dry and store every night. I honestly don't understand why not. It's great for storing them in there and the tablets will run out in 2 months no matter what and if you use it every night, then you will have less problems.

I've read somewhere that one person only uses the dry and store when they start to notice problems with their aids. The whole point is to use it everynight and then you won't ever (fingers crossed) have a problem with your aids.

I'm worn aids all my life (25 y), 13 years using some sort of dry box and I've nevered needed a repair on any of my aids.

Thanks for the outstanding reply once again- you're a star! Look forward to getting the new kit and using it soon! :)

Back