Just had a Cyst Removed

I am glad of hear you better you

How many days???

When it's all done, with luck your scar will be very small and neat. But I sympathize with you about the itching in the meantime.

It's usually only a week or so that you have to leave them in. Is that about the schedule the doctor told you?

I had cyst removed from my arm when I was a teenager. Still have a slight dent on my arm now.

Wise decision to have it removed despite the fact it's not harmful, but still....

Yeah, cysts are really painful! My girlfriend had one between her legs and she had it removed at the doctor....ouch! That was few years ago as well. I haven't got a cyst yet.. *shudders* if it happens...

I get stitches removed tomorrow! wow two doctor appointments! this and my ENT. I'll be glad to sleep on my side again! to be quite honest it didn't hurt too bad! nothing like my underarm omg THAT was a nightmare in a half! but that wasn't a cyst scenario.

That good it was not cancerous! Get better fast!
I had my middle finger on my right hand sewn back on! I was 4 or 5 years old.
I remember going sledding with my older sister at the golf club ,{ this was the only time we could go there as no Jewish people where allowed to join}
any my glove fell off my right hand and my finger started to hurt, I thought it fell off and was did not dare to look at my hand!! You can still see the scar 60 years later.

Ouch, ouch, OUCH!!! Sheesh, that sounds painful. Glad they were able to sew it back up!

Ouch, ouch, OUCH!!! Sheesh, that sounds painful. Glad they were able to sew it back up!

Me too! The doctor said I almost lost the top of my finger! Two fingers needed to sewn. I would had a hard time writing with my middle finger missing!

serious on risk artiestment health issues not joke my client told me!

Back