Just Coming To Check In.. Its Been A While.

MelissaWatt

Reaction score
Hello All,
It's spring here and the Bradford Pears here stink like fish..dead fish. Peeeuuuu~!!! My boys are in college and both declare they aren't coming home til Finals are done. My daughter is ever changing between dating and not dating, clothes, hair style and hoping to pass her for her learners permit for the third time.. The signs are tricky for her but what more can you expect from a 16 yr old? Fingers Crossed! Still wearing my analogs and taking things one day at a time.
Suspecting I have dropped a few decibels, call it age or depression, who knows with my hands thrown up in the air. Age does things to a body.. eek. Been walking with my Fitbit, pounding the pavement with 10,000 steps a day if I can, weather permitting. Next thing to deal with after the age of 40~ my vision. I had lasik and PRK done, one eye each over 13 years ago. Time for a revisit or may just go ahead and start back to wearing contacts/glasses. If my knees go out.. I might as well just start asking for a new body.. hahahahahaha.

Hello All,
It's spring here and the Bradford Pears here stink like fish..dead fish. Peeeuuuu~!!! My boys are in college and both declare they aren't coming home til Finals are done. My daughter is ever changing between dating and not dating, clothes, hair style and hoping to pass her for her learners permit for the third time.. The signs are tricky for her but what more can you expect from a 16 yr old? Fingers Crossed! Still wearing my analogs and taking things one day at a time.
Suspecting I have dropped a few decibels, call it age or depression, who knows with my hands thrown up in the air. Age does things to a body.. eek. Been walking with my Fitbit, pounding the pavement with 10,000 steps a day if I can, weather permitting. Next thing to deal with after the age of 40~ my vision. I had lasik and PRK done, one eye each over 13 years ago. Time for a revisit or may just go ahead and start back to wearing contacts/glasses. If my knees go out.. I might as well just start asking for a new body.. hahahahahaha.
I been asking for a new body for years and still had no luck , if have any luck let me know !Do you remember the Twilight Zone people could pick out a whole
new body?? LOL! A dog of mine rolled in a very dead fish head and I just about :barf:while driving back home with my dog is the back seat .

I been asking for a new body for years and still had no luck , if have any luck let me know !Do you remember the Twilight Zone people could pick out a whole
new body?? LOL! A dog of mine rolled in a very dead fish head and I just about :barf:while driving back home with my dog is the back seat .

I will let you know when that comes in and know that its a safe, tried and true process.~!!! Twilight Zone sounds like a place to go..hehehehe. How are you doing?

I will let you know when that comes in and know that its a safe, tried and true process.~!!! Twilight Zone sounds like a place to go..hehehehe. How are you doing?
I am still waiting for a new body! LOL! I am OK , I am also waiting for spring to get here . Yeah I liked Twilight Zone , I can remember when not a lot networks didn't wanted
to air the show b/c it was too weird and it still on TV today.

Boys in college, crazy daughter, I can understand why you are falling apart! J/K :D

Boys in college, crazy daughter, I can understand why you are falling apart! J/K :D
Can you imagine.. one is going to be 21 next month? Yes, falling apart.. Lets hope that the eye doctor/ophthalmologist can help Eeek~! They say everything starts to fall apart after 40.. and I am not looking forward to the lovely hormonal changes of life.. hot flashes and shivering. I might as well start drinking some wine to save me.:beer:

I am still waiting for a new body! LOL! I am OK , I am also waiting for spring to get here . Yeah I liked Twilight Zone , I can remember when not a lot networks didn't wanted
to air the show b/c it was too weird and it still on TV today.
My hubby likes to watch it occasionally.

I do too but is come on at 12 30 AM and I am ready for bed by them.
Its the price we pay as we gain age and wisdom, or in my case.. I have to go to bed when my hubby does since he gets up at 4:45 for the gym and then comes home to take the daughter to school.

Can you imagine.. one is going to be 21 next month? Yes, falling apart.. Lets hope that the eye doctor/ophthalmologist can help Eeek~! They say everything starts to fall apart after 40.. and I am not looking forward to the lovely hormonal changes of life.. hot flashes and shivering. I might as well start drinking some wine to save me.:beer:
Do not worry, I will be here for you. :cheers:

Its the price we pay as we gain age and wisdom, or in my case.. I have to go to bed when my hubby does since he gets up at 4:45 for the gym and then comes home to take the daughter to school.
I have to take my dog out in the morning he gotten into the habit of waking me up by jumping on my bed . I think Marty can tell time, he wake me up at 7:30 AM but he doesn't realize the clocks been moved forward and it really 6:30 AM . Having a dog is almost the same as a having 4 yo kid for 12 years . LOL!

Back