Just Cause

Wolfboy

Reaction score
Anyone played this? This game is awesome. Its a mix of GTA and farcry. The map is huge. It tooke me 30 mins or more to get on the other side of the island. Very nice graphics and bloom effects. You can do a lot of crazy stunts. Highly recommend it. The pc version is out but its comming on 360. :D

More info here: Just Cause - The Game - Eidos

Anyone played this? This game is awesome. Its a mix of GTA and farcry. Very good graphics. You can do a lot of crazy stunts. Highly recommend it. Im playing the pc version so its comming on 360 if anyone wants to know.

More info here: Just Cause - The Game - Eidos

Yea, I'm planning to get one, around in next year.

I need get Dead Rising, Forza Motorsport 2, GoW and Smackdown 2007.

Just Cause rocks! Espeically on the '360. But I wish it wasn't so spaced out, it takes a while to get between missions, and it isn't really polished like it could be. Just Cause 2 or its succesor should improve on a lot of things. Still, a beautiful game that is a must play. It is getting cheaper and cheaper, I saw the '360 version for 50 bucks. Maybe Avalanche(Just Cause's developer) should employ an online mode where a few people can play togother, set up different scenarios, etc. We shall see what Avalanche does next.

Just Cause rocks! Espeically on the '360. But I wish it wasn't so spaced out, it takes a while to get between missions, and it isn't really polished like it could be. Just Cause 2 or its succesor should improve on a lot of things. Still, a beautiful game that is a must play. It is getting cheaper and cheaper, I saw the '360 version for 50 bucks. Maybe Avalanche(Just Cause's developer) should employ an online mode where a few people can play togother, set up different scenarios, etc. We shall see what Avalanche does next.

I saw used just cause for 29 dollars. Rating it was fair game. It is not great game. I have not play this game. I thought about renting one. Gameznflix.com

Back