Junior Seau Dead

Wirelessly posted (BB Curve 9300)

Yes, sad. :(

I feel it is a brain injury thing. Macho guy don't want to live as a veggie dependent on people to feed them and stuff. Nfl has so many guys with injuries. I wnat to see what happens to steve young or troy aikman. Both had plenty of concusions

This is crazy b/c Junior Seau is a big time name..12 straight probowlers and six all pro first teams.. gauranteed first ballot hall of famer. he is a shoo-in in 2015 for hall of fame class. I have watched him battled many times against my team the Raiders. They must study his brain.. I bet it is damaged severely.. just sad!

It seems like linebackers and those in the trenches get brain damaged more often than those that are quarterbacks, run backs, and wide receivers. How sad....

San Diego is in shock. Very speechless. He had given so much to the San Diego community. I have been to his restaurant several times in Mission Valley. I wonder what will happen to his restaurant now after the death of Junior Seau. His brother went to my school. Watching Junior Seau's mother crying broke my heart.

It is eerie that Junior Seau's death is the 8th of the 1994 San Diego Chargers, who won the AFC title and lost to the San Francisco 49ers in the Super Bowl.

1. David Griggs, LB, 28, July 1995, automobile accident.
2. Rodney Culver, RB, 26, May 1996, in ValuJet crash, with his wife, Karen.
3. Doug Miller, LB, 28, July 1998, lightning strike
4. Curtis Whitley, C, 39, May 2008, drug overdose
5. Chris Mims, DE, 38, October 2008, enlarged heart.
6. Shawn Lee, DT, 44, February 2011, heart attack
7. Lew Bush, LB, 42, December 2011, apparent heart attack

and now Junior Seau..

Heartbreaking news for sure. I will be in
San Diego this weekend.

San Diego is in shock. Very speechless. He had given so much to the San Diego community. I have been to his restaurant several times in Mission Valley. I wonder what will happen to his restaurant now after the death of Junior Seau. His brother went to my school. Watching Junior Seau's mother crying broke my heart.

It is eerie that Junior Seau's death is the 8th of the 1994 San Diego Chargers, who won the AFC title and lost to the San Francisco 49ers in the Super Bowl.

1. David Griggs, LB, 28, July 1995, automobile accident.
2. Rodney Culver, RB, 26, May 1996, in ValuJet crash, with his wife, Karen.
3. Doug Miller, LB, 28, July 1998, lightning strike
4. Curtis Whitley, C, 39, May 2008, drug overdose
5. Chris Mims, DE, 38, October 2008, enlarged heart.
6. Shawn Lee, DT, 44, February 2011, heart attack
7. Lew Bush, LB, 42, December 2011, apparent heart attack

and now Junior Seau..

^ That's crazy.

Very, very sad.

RIP Jr Seau. He was one of my favorite players in 90's and I played him a lot in Temco Super bowl :(

RIP Jr Seau. He was one of my favorite players in 90's and I played him a lot in Temco Super bowl :(

I had Jr Seau on my Madden teams in the 90s...One of the greatest LBs to play the game. The dude loved to tackle. I remember he broke his forearm with the Patriots. He was just fearless!

Back