Judge order Casey Anthony to court in 72 hours

BREAKING NEWS BREAKING NEWS BREAKING NEWS

Casey does not have to go back to Orlando. She was spotted right here in Ohio. I dont think it is her but take a look.
Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com

I THINK it's her, because she walked in a rush, and no one is around her, why would she drink a coffee by herself. Can you get her phone number for me when you see her in OHIO?

Casey Anthony does not have to report for probation Thursday
Casey Anthony does not have to report for probation Thursday - CNN.com

Casey Anthony will not have to return to Orlando on Thursday to start serving probation for a check-fraud conviction, according to a judge's order released Wednesday.

Anthony will not have to start serving the probation until there is an emergency hearing so that a judge can address complaints from Anthony's attorneys about the probation, according to court documents.

Anthony originally was ordered to report for probation by 10 a.m. Thursday, said Gretl Plessinger, communications director for the Florida Department of Corrections.

Anthony was cleared last month of murder charges related to the death of her 2-year-old daughter Caylee.

But she was convicted in January 2010 of felony check fraud charges, admitting she stole a checkbook from her friend Amy Huizenga and wrote five checks totaling $644.25.

At the time, defense attorney Jose Baez asked that Anthony be given credit for time served and be placed on probation.

If she is again ordered to arrive to serve probation,the court orders will be explained to her to "make sure that she understands them and knows what her responsibility is as an offender," Plessinger said.

Her address will be taken, a rapid identification check will be performed and her photograph will be taken, the spokesman added.

Anthony's attorneys have said that making her return to the Orlando area, the scene of the highly publicized trial, would put her "in great peril."

If Casey alive or dead. i don't care. Even if she is next to me. I don't care. it is not my job to judge nor kill her.

Yeah, she'll screw up again, just like OJ did. She's already getting the wrong idea that she can get away with anything, like Paris Hilton thought, or still thinks so.

She's rotten to the core....

Yiz

Actually, Yiz, she's mentally ill. VERY mentally ill. I personally think this woman may end up dead by her own hand.

Just MHO.

Actually, Yiz, she's mentally ill. VERY mentally ill. I personally think this woman may end up dead by her own hand.

Just MHO.

I cna't discount that possibllity. I'm not too surprised that she's in trouble again though.

I cna't discount that possibllity. I'm not too surprised that she's in trouble again though.

I don't know that she's in trouble AGAIN. I think this probation crap we're hearing about was due to a case that occured before the trial. She was charged w/fraud, and there is some question as to whether or not she did her probation or not.

Personally, I think it's much ado about nothing. The media is going to jump on anything Casey Anthony says or does/doesn't do. She can't even go to the bathroom w/o people knowing about it now!

It's sick how our country is so caught up in these types of dramas, but that's the age we're living in. With the internet and 24 hrs news channels, a person really does seem to live in glass houses nowadays.

Bounty hunter says he will sue Casey Anthony
Bounty hunter says he will sue Casey Anthony - CNN.com

A California bounty hunter says he will sue Casey Anthony and her defense attorney Jose Baez for misleading him when he helped search for her young daughter Caylee.

Leonard Padilla said he is seeking $200,000.

Padilla said Anthony's attorney allowed him to fly to Florida in 2008 and help search for Anthony's then-missing 2-year-old daughter.

Anthony left jail Sunday after being acquitted of murder charges in connection with the death of her daughter.

Padilla says when he heard Baez's opening statement during Anthony's murder trial he felt conned.

"It turns out she knew where the child was all along," Padilla said. "They misled me, and it is definitely fraud."

At one point during the highly-publicized search for Caylee, Padilla offered a $25,000 reward for the girl's return.

He also says he spent $50,000 to bond out Anthony when she was initially jailed. He said he also brought in people to help provide security.

He said he talked to Anthony on many occasions during that time and that she never said she knew where Caylee was.

"She told me the babysitter stole the baby," Padilla said. "They were both feeding us that line. And now we know it was never true. We lost a lot of money."

Padilla says it may take a few weeks to get his lawsuit together.

Johnny Griffin, a California legal expert, told CNN affiliate KCRA that Padilla's lawsuit may have legal merit. But he may need to do some work to prove his case, Griffin said.

"Casey Anthony never testified at trial. So he needs to prove that she lied to him," Griffin told the affiliate.

Baez can also claim that Padilla made more money becoming part of the Casey Anthony story than it cost him to be part of the search, Griffin said.

When the lawsuit is filed, Padilla may have to get in line behind the others seeking money from Anthony.

Florida officials are asking that Anthony repay the state for the enormous cost of investigating the case.

In a motion filed earlier this month, the state called for a hearing so it can tally up costs and slap Anthony with the bill.

"The efforts and costs of the investigation were extensive and not immediately available and accordingly, the State of Florida respectfully requests this Court to set a hearing within 60 days to determine total costs," the motion says.

The motion cites a Florida law that allows the state to fine defendants in criminal cases to recoup money spent.

Texas EquuSearch, a firm that helped search for Anthony's daughter, also wants its money back.

The company said it used 4,200 searchers and spent $112,000 looking for Caylee in Florida after the girl was reported missing in July 2008.

Tim Miller, the head of company, has said he is suing because he believes Caylee never was missing.

Anthony also faces a lawsuit from a woman named Zenaida Gonzalez.

At the time of Caylee's disappearance, Anthony told family members and police that the little girl was with a nanny named Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez. That account resulted in one of Anthony's lying convictions.

Anthony also claimed Gonzalez had kidnapped the toddler.

Authorities never found a nanny by that name who cared for Caylee. They did, however, find a woman named Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez, who denied ever meeting Anthony. Gonzalez then filed the defamation lawsuit. The judge handling the defamation lawsuit set Anthony's deposition for October 8.

lots of expensive cause judge whoa serious not funny!!!!

Book deals, TV deals, movie deals, magazine deals, picture deals, all kinds of shit deals consisting of millions of dollars each. Piece of cake. She'll settle in court and pay'em off. The rest will keep her rich for the rest of her life and she'll live comfortably. Unless she fucks up down the road that'll put her in prison just like OJ.

Yiz

Back