Judge order Casey Anthony to court in 72 hours

Book deals, TV deals, movie deals, magazine deals, picture deals, all kinds of shit deals consisting of millions of dollars each. Piece of cake. She'll settle in court and pay'em off. The rest will keep her rich for the rest of her life and she'll live comfortably. Unless she fucks up down the road that'll put her in prison just like OJ.

Yiz

...And, you know this, how? She's being sued. She's probably going to be undergoing psychiatric care. She's not likely to be easily employable due to her notoriety. Therefore, I don't think she'll be rolling in dough like you think she will be.

As for her messing up later on, that's likely unless she gets treated for her psychological issues now, and, stays in treatment.

Book deals, TV deals, movie deals, magazine deals, picture deals, all kinds of shit deals consisting of millions of dollars each. Piece of cake. She'll settle in court and pay'em off. The rest will keep her rich for the rest of her life and she'll live comfortably. Unless she fucks up down the road that'll put her in prison just like OJ.

Yiz

i agreed!

...And, you know this, how? She's being sued. She's probably going to be undergoing psychiatric care. She's not likely to be easily employable due to her notoriety. Therefore, I don't think she'll be rolling in dough like you think she will be.

As for her messing up later on, that's likely unless she gets treated for her psychological issues now, and, stays in treatment.

So? With all the deals going on, her attorney will help her settle out of court at low payout. It won't be a problem for them.

Yiz

Yiz

not really. OJ has never lived comfortably since day 1. He still owes legal fees, settlement fees, taxes, and bills. She is subjected to taxes, multiple legal costs, and possible future civil lawsuits as well. and no she will not get any deal that's worth millions of dollars. never heard of anybody like her getting such thing. have you?

What really irritates me is all these offers going to her when it could be going to a good cause elsewhere.

not really. OJ has never lived comfortably since day 1. He still owes legal fees, settlement fees, taxes, and bills. She is subjected to taxes, multiple legal costs, and possible future civil lawsuits as well. and no she will not get any deal that's worth millions of dollars. never heard of anybody like her getting such thing. have you?

Well, the only diff is that if OJ even got a dollar from anybody, The Goldmans will snatch it out of his hands. Fred Goldman won the civil suit for 8.5 million and kept hounding OJ for every penny owed for many years.

OJ could not get any interviews or any deals while knowing full well that he'll never keep a penny of it because Fred Goldman would file an injunction for any deal OJ got and Fred would get every single dime that OJ got, except Fred could not touch OJ's NFL pension.

I think Casey will be a different deal than of OJ. But time will tell as it progresses.

Yiz

Yup, lawsuits are going to be nothing for her because she's broke and very likely to file for bankruptcy if she couldn't afford to pay lawsuits.

BREAKING NEWS

Judge Perry orders Casey back to Orlando by Aug. 26th. :lol: She must serve her probation for theft. Poor gal.

I agree also.

The judge ordered the DOC to keep her address private from the public. If they do that for her they should do it for everyone that is on probation. Such sex offenders... many claim they can not live a normal life since a mob is always taunting them etc.... No different than Casey.

The judge ordered the DOC to keep her address private from the public. If they do that for her they should do it for everyone that is on probation. Such sex offenders... many claim they can not live a normal life since a mob is always taunting them etc.... No different than Casey.

See the sarcasm in this. :roll:

She still is getting special treatment.

Oops, you're right. Not theft, check fruad. :lol:

I have no respect for sex offenders at all and we all should know where they live. Are you kidding me?

That is interesting. I also am not condoning it, but, I wonder if there is a legitimate threat to her life and this is the reason why?

I'm sure there are lots of crackpots out there who want to see her dead, but, there had to have been enough CREDIBLE information/evidence of her life being in danger for this to have been done. ANYONE can say their life is endanger, but, there has to be proof of it. I'm sure her lawyer had a PI check into things, and, the result was that order?

Back