Journey To The Center Of The earth

Sunshinelady

Reaction score
282fdid.jpg

I want go to movie, sooner. I do like watch it, because it look like "the golden compass"
I feel, this movie "the golden compass" would be next part of 2.

look under website "Journey to the center of the earth"
Official Journey to the Center of the Earth New Movie Trailers: Brendan Fraser, Josh Hutcherson, Anita Briem New Movies Trailer

look under website "the golden compass"
http://www.goldencompassmovie.com/

Wow, that looks really sci-fi and might be interesting to watch.

Re-make film from old day. I remember that I was little boy. Enjoy to watch on TV. That's kind of cheap special effect.

I tried to google to find out what year... they made film. Oh, I can't believe... almost 50 years ago. I thought 30 to 35 years ago but 49 years ago!!

journey_center_earth.jpg

Today, we went out to see movie without caption.
I was too curious to see digital 3D with special eyeglasses. Wow, it is very nice digital 3D and rich image better than regular film.

Today, we went out to see movie without caption.
I was too curious to see digital 3D with special eyeglasses. Wow, it is very nice digital 3D and rich image better than regular film.
Ever see the other two older movies? There was one that was very old and another that was done about 10 years ago.

Ever see the other two older movies? There was one that was very old and another that was done about 10 years ago.

Yes, we knew they had 3D movie in 1950's. I was not born.

yes, I watched few 3D movies in 1980's. It were 3D Jaws and other movie (western). Not great quality.
18 years ago, we saw 3D movie in short story (like 10 minutes) at Dinsey.
Last night, it was my first time to see digital (DLP) at movie. Wow, it is rich image better than film.
You understand.

That sounds like a interesting movie to watch. I haven't seen the old Journey to the center of the Earth movies.

That sounds like a interesting movie to watch. I haven't seen the old Journey to the center of the Earth movies.
The old version wasn't very realistic. The more recent version was more realistic.

Back